Following 2018 draftees

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I doubt it's all muscle, but Young clearly wasn't his listed 180lbs at Oklahoma.. he came into the draft combine at 178lbs, and from that tweet, it said he started off at 170lbs before working out with the trainer.

At Oklahoma he looked really thin, but he looks noticeably bigger in his pro-day.
Well the report stated that he went from bench pressing 185 pounds six times to something like 16 or 17 times. If true, one would have to believe that some of, if not all of his new found weight is muscle.

Young is only working out for 4 teams: Knicks, Orlando, Bulls, and Hawks. I was high on Schroeder last year, but he's regressed this year. I think the Hawks should draft him and start with a clean slate.

Troy Brown is definitely in the running for best intangibles (self-awareness, leadership)
https://milehighsports.com/troy-bro...-draft-workout/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

He is a 6'7" wing with a 6'10" wingspan, 8'9" standing reach and weighed in at 208 pounds.

Will probably not go Lotto because of perceived low scoring and athletic upside but other than that he does everything. Maybe to Denver if they keep #14 and he shoots well in workouts

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Troy Brown is definitely in the running for best intangibles (self-awareness, leadership)
https://milehighsports.com/troy-bro...-draft-workout/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

He is a 6'7" wing with a 6'10" wingspan, 8'9" standing reach and weighed in at 208 pounds.

Will probably not go Lotto because of perceived low scoring and athletic upside but other than that he does everything. Maybe to Denver if they keep #14 and he shoots well in workouts
I've said this about a lot of players, but Brown is just a jumpshot away from being a very good player in the NBA, and maybe more. Excellent defender with good length at the SF position and can guard the SG position as well. Good passer and smart player. He has everything in his tool box except the shot. I'm sure he knows that, and is working on it as we speak. If he had that shot, he'd be a lottery pick. Probably get picked just outside the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.