3. Jaren Jackson
4. DeAndre Ayton
5. Wendell Carter
6. Marvin Bagley
7. Miles Bridges
8. Mohamed Bamba
9. Michael Porter
10. Kevin Knox

Of course it depends on what your definition of a bust is. In this instance, for me, it would be anything lower than the projected floor.

My own top 10 prospects (not mock):

1. Ayton
2. Doncic
3. Bagley
4. Bamba
5. Porter
6. Young
7. Jackson
8. Miles Bridges
9. Dzanan Musa
10. Chandler Hutchinson

Honourable mentions: DiVincenzo (reminds me a lot of Devin Booker coming out), Bridges, Bates-Diop, Carter, Sexton, Huerter.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I like both your lists. I saw some personal stuff with Mo Bamba today and like him a lot more after. Not enough to pick him at 2, but just gave me the impression of a smart humble dude that is going to put in the work. If he winds up with the right coach and system I can see the Bamba brigade saying told you sos.

My own top 10 prospects (not mock):

1. Ayton
2. Doncic
3. Bagley
4. Bamba
5. Porter
6. Young
7. Jackson
8. Miles Bridges
9. Dzanan Musa
10. Chandler Hutchinson

Honourable mentions: DiVincenzo (reminds me a lot of Devin Booker coming out), Bridges, Bates-Diop, Carter, Sexton, Huerter.
Curious about this. So is this saying if you had the 9th pick in the draft, and your top 8 were off the board, you'd draft Musa at 9? Or are these guys you think are just undervalued throughout the draft and should probably go higher? (Musa/Bridges/Hutchinson mostly)

1. DeAndre Ayton
2. Luka Doncic
3. Jaren Jackson
4. Michael Porter Jr
5. Marvin Bagley
6. Mohamed Bamba
7. Mikal Bridges
8. Trae Young
9. Wendell Carter
10. Miles Bridges

Curious about this. So is this saying if you had the 9th pick in the draft, and your top 8 were off the board, you'd draft Musa at 9? Or are these guys you think are just undervalued throughout the draft and should probably go higher? (Musa/Bridges/Hutchinson mostly)
Both. I think Musa is a lottery talent.

My final Top 10. Players have moved a bit up and down during the predraft process, but in the end (I think) I know who I want.

1. Doncic
2. Bagley
3. Ayton
4. JJJ
5. Porter
6. Bamba
7. Mikal Bridges
8. Carter
9. Young
10. Knox

Not taking into account the possibility that some intentionally not worked out here which would change this if true

Doncic
JJJ
Bagley
Carter
Ayton
Bamba
Young (I like him, but positional concerns)

MPJ with the 14/15 pick for taking on Faried/Mahinmi might be an upside play. He has no business at the top of the draft

Entity

Hall of Famer
why were they saying on The Jump this morning that the reason we have been looking at others so hard is that Luka told Vlade that he would not come over if Sacramento drafted him? i have not seen that anywhere. No articles. but they said it on The Jump on the radio this morning

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
why were they saying on The Jump this morning that the reason we have been looking at others so hard is that Luka told Vlade that he would not come over if Sacramento drafted him? i have not seen that anywhere. No articles. but they said it on The Jump on the radio this morning
Because when you don't have any actual information, you turn to narrative, and the narrative on the Kings is "dumpster fire of a franchise". It's not a fair narrative, but it's the narrative.

I’m skeptical of them saying this.

Another poster claimed Grant said they WILL take Porter if his back is fine, which he didn’t say

Are you sure The Jump crews are said exactly that or they were just positing that as a theory?

People need to thoroughly evaluate what they interpret and report as fact

Entity

Hall of Famer
I’m skeptical of them saying this.

Another poster claimed Grant said they WILL take Porter if his back is fine, which he didn’t say

Are you sure The Jump crews are said exactly that or they were just positing that as a theory?

People need to thoroughly evaluate what they interpret and report as fact
no no no. don't pin that on me. i never said fact. you guys twist crap around so fast its unreal. i repeated. and asked if anybody had heard this. i never said its a fact. thats bullcrap that you turned that around. this is happing alot to me lately. im gonna start calling you guys out on it

Entity

Hall of Famer
Because when you don't have any actual information, you turn to narrative, and the narrative on the Kings is "dumpster fire of a franchise". It's not a fair narrative, but it's the narrative.
So its probably just speculation by them. I was just wondering if anybody had heard them or anything to that effect?

I didnt hear this but if the kings pass on doncic this us a possible reason why. Maybe he told them at their meeting in Spain. Lots of things happen behind closed door we as fans don't know about. Again I don't know if it happened but this would be a good reason to pass on him instead of the usual "kings organization is a dumpster fire and passed on the consensus #2 pick for a risky mpj or Bagley

Entity

Hall of Famer
Ideally I want Bagley with doncic. I’d give up bogie and wcs to do it. If we can only have one it’s porter or Bagley for me