What's your latest top 10? (split)

Ideally I want Bagley with doncic. I’d give up bogie and wcs to do it. If we can only have one it’s porter or Bagley for me
This isn't directed at you in particular but what's up with so many people giving up on our youngs for a chance at unknowns. Fox didn't have a great season but showed promise. Bogie had a good season also showing flashes and won the rising stars mvp hitting 3s from everywhere. Can we please just let our core gel for a season or 2 before shipping them off for unknown draft picks?

I didnt hear this but if the kings pass on doncic this us a possible reason why. Maybe he told them at their meeting in Spain. Lots of things happen behind closed door we as fans don't know about. Again I don't know if it happened but this would be a good reason to pass on him instead of the usual "kings organization is a dumpster fire and passed on the consensus #2 pick for a risky mpj or Bagley
Tells them no way he plays for them then takes a picture using the owners stupid ass hand gestures. No chance

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Tells them no way he plays for them then takes a picture using the owners stupid ass hand gestures. No chance
That's exactly where I'm at. Doesn't mean we're drafting him, but you don't meet with the owner and GM of a franchise who came across an ocean to see you, tell them "Don't you dare draft me, if you do I won't come to the NBA", and then pose for big huggy photos with them. I mean, get real.

1. DeAndre Ayton
2. Trae Young
3. Luka Doncic
4. Marvin Bagley
5. Michael Porter Jr
6. Jaren Jackson Jr
7. Mo Bamba
8. Collin Sexton
9. Mikal Bridges
10. Miles Bridges

Entity

Hall of Famer
This isn't directed at you in particular but what's up with so many people giving up on our youngs for a chance at unknowns. Fox didn't have a great season but showed promise. Bogie had a good season also showing flashes and won the rising stars mvp hitting 3s from everywhere. Can we please just let our core gel for a season or 2 before shipping them off for unknown draft picks?
i agree. here goes my reasoning. I think Doncic is a better version of Bogie. I think Buddy needs more shots and time. I think we need an alpha scorer. which is why i don't want Doncic alone. I think its redundant to have he and bogie. so if we get Doncic i want a socrer to go with. if we can only have one i want the scorer. the argument is doncic makes everybody better. i get that. but we don't that scorer thats gonna be better we don't have anybody that is gonna get you 17+ on any given night like we had with Cousins and like every other team has. Now Giles might be that guy i have no idea. I think Porter could be that guy. Bagley could be that guy. i was just coming up with an answer so I could get my Alpha scorer and everybody else in here be happy we got a good passer at SF.

I didnt hear this but if the kings pass on doncic this us a possible reason why. Maybe he told them at their meeting in Spain. Lots of things happen behind closed door we as fans don't know about. Again I don't know if it happened but this would be a good reason to pass on him instead of the usual "kings organization is a dumpster fire and passed on the consensus #2 pick for a risky mpj or Bagley
Or maybe they just didn’t buy into the hype and picked a kid with a higher upside.

no no no. don't pin that on me. i never said fact. you guys twist crap around so fast its unreal. i repeated. and asked if anybody had heard this. i never said its a fact. thats bullcrap that you turned that around. this is happing alot to me lately. im gonna start calling you guys out on it
You said the guys on The Jump said the reason why we were looking at others is because Luka indicated disinterest. I’m asking you not to say the guys on The Jump said that was the reason, if they were just arbitrarily discussing it could be a possibility instead of discussing it as a fact from their perspective

You said the guys on The Jump said the reason why we were looking at others is because Luka indicated disinterest. I’m asking you not to say the guys on The Jump said that was the reason, if they were just arbitrarily discussing it could be a possibility instead of discussing it as a fact from their perspective
Here is a recent podcast from Zack Lowe and Johnathan Givony, both very respected insiders.

“JJJ, Bamba, and Doncic are openly try to avoid going to Sacramento”

Here is the link to the podcast. They start to talk about Sacramento around 5min in and then again around 46 mins in.

http://m.espn.com/general/cast?id=10528553

Entity

Hall of Famer
Here is a recent podcast from Zack Lowe and Johnathan Givony, both very respected insiders.

Here is the link to the podcast. They start to talk about Sacramento around 5min in and then again around 46 mins in.

wow so it may be true. I guess that would be a reason we are talking Porter and Bagley so much. curious if true and Doncic does not want to play with Kings. what does that do for kingsfans really wanting Doncic?

Three of the top five players. Ayton is out of the equation too so that leaves Bagley. He's the pick by default.

If Luka does not want to be here. That changes everything for me. I do not want someone who does not want to here. Especially Luka since he knows Vlade and Peja so well. If we draft this kid and he then plays games about coming over or not then that could be disastrous to the Kings not to mention my pwn state of mind. LOL

Entity

Hall of Famer
Kings have their PG, Sexton has no place on this team. Besides, like Fox, he is not a good outside shooter, can't have two PGs who can't shoot on your roster right now.
not a good outside shooter? did you happen to watch any of his games or just look at the stats? guy almost single handedly played minnesota in a game of 3 vs 5 for 12 min when players left the bench during a scuffle. actually made up ground on them and it was all Sexton. Sexton shot 33% from 3pt by comparison freshman years fox 24% buddy heild 25% Otto Porter 35% Jayson tatum 34%.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
not a good outside shooter? did you happen to watch any of his games or just look at the stats? guy almost single handedly played minnesota in a game of 3 vs 5 for 12 min when players left the bench during a scuffle. actually made up ground on them and it was all Sexton. Sexton shot 33% from 3pt by comparison freshman years fox 24% buddy heild 25% Otto Porter 35% Jayson tatum 34%.
I watched my fair share of games, he is not a good outside shooter. One or two games don't change that.

I have a whole new dislike and lack of respect for Givony

While I agree that reputation continues to play a role, and that likely JJJ and Bamba don’t want to work out here, he had no business extending that to Luka

Luka has been complimentary about playing with Bogdanovic. The photo with Vlade/Vivek. Luka imitating Vivek’s hand gesture on social media

Luka from all accounts does want to be here, and most likely will be

But now I know where the latest anti-Kings hysteria stemmed from and the Luka tidbit

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
8 is this going somewhere? i feel like i'm telling you things you can look at. he was 6-8 in that game
so you mean to tell me that, because Otto Porter, who shot 42% in his second year at Georgetown and Tatum who shot a decent 35% equals Sexton being able to replicate their shooting at 33%? I don't look at numbers. I look at the players shot and arc, Sexton has a flat shot and his form needs work. That doesn't scream shooter to me, let's see how capable he is in the pros and I'll gladly eat crow if he proves otherwise.

Entity

Hall of Famer
so you mean to tell me that, because Otto Porter, who shot 42% in his second year at Georgetown and Tatum who shot a decent 35% equals Sexton being able to replicate their shooting at 33%? I don't look at numbers. I look at the players shot and arc, Sexton has a flat shot and his form needs work. That doesn't scream shooter to me, let's see how capable he is in the pros and I'll gladly eat crow if he proves otherwise.
if we are gonna go apples to apples why did you use porters 2nd year numbers instead of the equal 1st year numbers sexton has? 33% 34% 35%. i'd say he is not as good as those. but you said he was just as bad as fox

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
if we are gonna go apples to apples why did you use porters 2nd year numbers instead of the equal 1st year numbers sexton has? 33% 34% 35%. i'd say he is not as good as those. but you said he was just as bad as fox
I used Porters second year because he played two years in College compared to Sexton, it also shows how much Porter's three improved percentage wise from freshman to sophomore year and with that came double the attempts. Year one he only attempted 53 three pointers compared to 100+. Fox attempted 69 three's, Sexton attempted 131, his stats are going to look better just by that alone. Sexton's strengths are the same as Fox's strengths, they both are fast and attack the rim.