Dodigago's Offical Mock Draft

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Sorry guys, my internet has been down for a few days. Damn comcast! Missed my last 2 picks for NJ. don't mind the picks at all. Sorry if I held anyone up and delayed any picks.

The Warriors could need help at the Small Forward position and so the Golden State Warriors select with the 34th pick:

Stanley Robinson from UConn

Robinson has great size and is a good defender. He can definitely help them coming off the bench.

The Warriors could need help at the Small Forward position and so the Golden State Warriors select with the 34th pick:

Stanley Robinson from UConn

Robinson has great size and is a good defender. He can definitely help them coming off the bench.
Definitely someone I had my eye on, I private messages The Wizards for you bro so he knows he's up, good pick BTW

With the 35th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, the Washington Wizards select:

Dominique Jones from South Florida

The Wizards may look for a PF here, but with a talent like Jones still available, they couldn't pass him up

With the 36th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft

Dominique!!!

Great Pick SacKings7, I thought I had Jones for a moment, should have known better.

With the 36th pick, the Detroit Pistons select Jarvis Varnado from the University of Mississippi State

Our aging shot blocker supreme will have to show Varnado the ropes and perhaps he can be the next fly swatter extraordinaire :)

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Dominique!!!

Great Pick SacKings7, I thought I had Jones for a moment, should have known better.

With the 36th pick, the Detroit Pistons select Jarvis Varnado from the University of Mississippi State

Our aging shot blocker supreme will have to show Varnado the ropes and perhaps he can be the next fly swatter extraordinaire :)
Had I been able to pick Cousins with my first pick, I would have taken Jones with the 33rd pick in a heartbeat..:cool:

Jones is going earlier then the second round I fear Baja, the kid has skills like you have alluded to before.

Well Milwaukee is making their pick since their GM is playing scrabble with David Kahn.

With the 37th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft the Milwaukee Bucks select Trevor Booker of Clemson.

Booker's strength and skill set should be a great assett to this rebuilding (if you want to call it that) Pistons team.

With the 41rst pick in the NBA draft, the Miami Heat select

Jordan Crawford from Xavier

With the 42nd pick in the NBA draft, the Miami Heat select

Willie Warren from Oklahoma

Last edited:
^ he looks a little like 'reke.

But I hope You chose the worst possible player in the draft for the Lakers :D
Also sorry for missing out on my second round picks for NY .

With the 44th pick, the Portland Trailblazers select:

Nemanja Bjelica

(6'10" 223 lbs SF from Serbia)
Easily compared to Hedo Turkoglu as another versatile F.
Portland was one of the teams that was really prying Hedo last summer. So this would not be a bad consolation.

Ok, I´ll take over!

With the 47th pick the Milwaukee Bucks select Jerome Jordan.
you bastard! :D

the only reason I didn't pick is because I didn't want to skew the results since I was picking next and had my eyes all over Jordan

With the 48th pick the Miami Heat select

Tiny Gallon

Sorry, but I just need to comment. Tiny Gallon has to be one of the silliest names I've ever heard. Got that off my chest...back to the drafting. ;)

At 50 Dallas sabotages ATL (I do it myself!) and selects:

Jon Scheyer - Duke University.

He once scored 21 points in a game's final 75 seconds :eek:
Frankly, I'm surprised he hasn't been snatched away.

With the 51st pick the Thunder select Sherron Collins.

Collins is a smart player who did a pretty good job running some talented teams at KU for the last couple of seasons. Doesn't have a lot of upside due to his size and average athleticism. If he can become a bit more consistent with his shot he could be a decent backup. Will likely end up making a living in Europe, but at 51 he is a decent value.