De’Aaron promoted to Team USA Main Roster.

US91 Spain 81
Fox didnt get ANY burn in the 2nd half.
Maybe Pop wants his own (Spurs) player Derrick White to make the team ??

Middleton is starter?
Kuz is pure crap, wow, his IQ is much lower than I remember. Sure the h3ll hope he gets cut. Dont want to see any fakers play for team US.
Kemba and Mitchell are starting back court which played well.

Will they make the final cuts before the trip?

US91 Spain 81
Fox didnt get ANY burn in the 2nd half.
Maybe Pop wants his own (Spurs) player Derrick White to make the team ??

Middleton is starter?
Kuz is pure crap, wow, his IQ is much lower than I remember. Sure the h3ll hope he gets cut. Dont want to see any fakers play for team US.
Kemba and Mitchell are starting back court which played well.

Will they make the final cuts before the trip?
Well I didn’t see him take too many shots in the first half. If Pop wants him to shoot more he is likely sending a message to him.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Well I didn’t see him take too many shots in the first half. If Pop wants him to shoot more he is likely sending a message to him.
Honestly felt more like Pop not wanting to play his hand than anything.

In all likelihood, Spain is going to make the medal round and being able to unleash a relatively unknown game changer like Fox’s speed would tip the scales

every interview Fox gave that i listened to he said hw wanted to make the team. in fact in one of them he was asjed about Bagley and he said he did not talk to him but guessed he had his whole summer planned out, but that he (Fox) had no such plans that would be ruined and he wanted to play. so i dont understand why

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It just gives Fox and Bagley that much more motivation to work on their game and kick the Spurs' A$$ during the season. Pop probably gave them both some good input on improving their respective games. It's all good, and imo they need to spend more time in the gym working on their shot than they do on the offensive and defensive schemes of team USA.

It just gives Fox and Bagley that much more motivation to work on their game and kick the Spurs' A$$ during the season. Pop probably gave them both some good input on improving their respective games. It's all good, and imo they need to spend more time in the gym working on their shot than they do on the offensive and defensive schemes of team USA.

Remember, Vlade is super close to Pop. I'm sure there was plenty of communication between he and Vlade at various points.

Apparently Fox quit. Not really a fan of the Kings players just walking away.
I don’t see it that way at all. Swipa and MB3 were originally selected for the ‘Select’ team. I think it’s obvious they went into it wanting to benefit from the experience of playing against top players in preparing themselves for the upcoming season with the KINGS.

How can you be down on them for doing that? For prioritizing their pro team?

It’s seems pretty clear Fox was going to make the team had he stuck with it. But it’s also clear he didn’t want to. He left to focus on his real gig. I’m one fan that’s happy he did it for that reason.