De’Aaron promoted to Team USA Main Roster.

It would be very cool to have three Kings on the National team. I know that National play, including prep and possible injuries, can disrupt NBA teams. So my excitement in tempered.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
It would be great for both Fox and Bagley to make the National team. Not so much for the prestige, but for the experience. Yeah, I realize that the threat of injury is always there, but these players play in pickup games all summer long, and the threat of injury in one of those is just as possible. Most players that play on the national team come away as better players, and hey, when the all star voting comes around, they'll have better name recognition as well.

Kings Fans: Why does Bogi play for his national team? He should rest and focus on the job that pays his salary.

Also, Kings Fans: OMG Da'Aron Fox and Bagley should both totally play for team USA it would be great for their game and really help them improve as players and the Kings standing in the NBA.
To be fair...Bogie is a little older with more wear and tear on those knees and hasn’t had a summer off in like three summers. That’s the issue not playing for the national team

Kings Fans: Why does Bogi play for his national team? He should rest and focus on the job that pays his salary.

Also, Kings Fans: OMG Da'Aron Fox and Bagley should both totally play for team USA it would be great for their game and really help them improve as players and the Kings standing in the NBA.
Seems like the trend in the NBA is to prepare for the NBA season and not play on the National Team. So now we may have 3/5 of the Kings starting lineup and an important reserve all playing for their National Team. 82 games plus Playoffs is a lot of running. So I would prefer the Kings Players to focus on the NBA. I think all this summer play will wear them down and increase the likelihood on an injury.

Well, I’ll point out the obvious and say that Team USA does a better job of load management, primarily because they can afford to. Also, we’re hypocrites and Team USA draws a lot of interest from the US-based national media elites, which then spills over to our favorite team, the Kings.

Seems like the trend in the NBA is to prepare for the NBA season and not play on the National Team. So now we may have 3/5 of the Kings starting lineup and an important reserve all playing for their National Team. 82 games plus Playoffs is a lot of running. So I would prefer the Kings Players to focus on the NBA. I think all this summer play will wear them down and increase the likelihood on an injury.
Who is the “important reserve”? Bogi or CoJo?

Still can't believe we got ourself a player like De'Aaron, Still till this Day can't believe no one took him before us in that draft.

Happy days to Come.
The thing about DeAaron is, after watching the improvements he made from season 1 to season 2, the improvements he made were brain and repetition improvements. Basically, he mentally figured out angles and situations and he honed his movements that made him find angles to score or dish.

Which given another offseason, he is only going to become more deadly in those areas as he gets smarter, wiser, and more comfortable with his body. Dude is going to be ridiculous. He will be able to get wherever he wants to on the court and anticipate how the defense will react and then make his decisions (smart decisions) based off that reaction. We really did get super lucky getting him.