China Games

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
For those who don't have VCRs and can't face getting up at 4:30 in the morning (PDT) the game is being rebroadcast on ESPN2 at 4:30. (It appears as though it will be the condensed version, since they're only allowing a two-hour time slot.)

VF21 said:
For those who don't have VCRs and can't face getting up at 4:30 in the morning (PDT) the game is being rebroadcast on ESPN2 at 4:30. (It appears as though it will be the condensed version, since they're only allowing a two-hour time slot.)
guess that means i'll miss this one too. I don't believe in 4:30am and I'll be at work at 4:30pm. :SIGH:

ACCKK! My work schedule recently changed so that, instead of closing and working during most Kings away games, listening to the radio and rushing home to TIVO, I now go into work at dark-thirty, figuring this would be good for my Kings viewing. Not tomorrow:D Now, I have to remember how to work that darn VCR.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, although I hope to watch most of the 1st half before I leave for work, I just set the DVR on my DishNetwork Receiver. Wish me luck. It is the 1st thing I have tried to record using my new DVR. Hey, that is why I am paying for it...to record Kings games. :D :D :D

One owrd of advice on the DVR.......manually set it to record PAST the time the game is shown in the guide. Invariably, if you do not do that, you will miss the last, oh minute or so. You know, they really good stuff;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Kingsgurl said:
One owrd of advice on the DVR.......manually set it to record PAST the time the game is shown in the guide. Invariably, if you do not do that, you will miss the last, oh minute or so. You know, they really good stuff;)
Thanks for the advice. Since this is new for me, I'll take all the advice I can get. I set it for 0630 to 0915 (CST). Hopefully, that will cover it.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Wow! I am finally going to get to see Kings 2004/2005. I know it is still pre-season, but come on....it has been forever (okay 5 months or so) since we saw the Kings play. And, it'll be fun watching the game played in China.

{{{6th clears her throat}}}........

I'm so excited.
I just can't hide it
I know. I know.
I know. I know...
We want to watch them.

I'll stay up all night...Study for tomorrow's exam :mad:
No ESPN...because I've been trying to save every penny for LP. Damn, I want to hear the announcer say the players' in Chinese. It must be funny.
Hey, at least I'll get free audio league pass. :rolleyes:

Guys, have fun at early morning.

so for those watching the 4:30 am, anyone intrested in doing a game thread :D

i'll be waking up mighty early for this, i'm SO excited!!!!!! this is my first kings game of the new season. this is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm up! ready to go to school, and more importantly, ready for the kings game! i'll only catch the opening stuff though.. but i'll tape it on my VCR..