Charlie Villanueva UFA

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
Eh, I'm lukewarm on Villanueva. He's good if you need another scorer, but his rebounding and defense are below-average for a PF and he still seems like he's got a bit of an attitude problem. I don't know that he's going to work all that hard to make himself better. He's also going to want to start or at least play starter's minutes.

J

jdbraver

Charlie V.?

Charlie Villanueva is now an unrestrict FA. He would would make a solid 3rd big.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
No. I would much rather wait and see what we have with Donte and Omri. IMO, the last thing we need is another sf on this roster, unless they are a flat out star.

S

sactownfan

hes got a motor problem... I think it has to do with.... hes a selfish clown.

good player but dont ever wanna see him in a Kings uni

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Soft as they come.

We have GOT to quit being softies up front peeps. Charlie V. is the anti-christ of everything we need from that position.

J

jdbraver

I just would hate us not to try to go after a 24 y/o 6-11 talent. There aren't many of those around.

Sounds like the Cavs are interested. That would be a pretty good fit. Anywhere but here. Villanueva is talented but not a fit with this lineup.

I would like to have him, but he will be looking for a starting job for sure or at least a starting job in the near future and that is simply not going to happen for him here.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
A decent offensive player but doesn't fit the new Kings personality and not the hustle type coach and GP prefer now. Nope. Bucks and not pursuing for a reason and it isn't just money.

Doesn't it seem wierd if they weren't going to resign him or at least make an offer they should have tried to find some potential trade partners before the draft and at least TRY to get some value for him instead of letting him walk. There is the potential they lose Sessions as well. I mean, you can't have enough PG's I guess, but the Bucks and T-Wolves are taking it to another level.

Sounds like the Cavs are interested. That would be a pretty good fit. Anywhere but here. Villanueva is talented but not a fit with this lineup.
But that would ruin my Andres for Anderson sign and trade :mad:

Yeah, I've heard a lot about Vilanueva going to Cleveland. What is it about former Bucks going there to actually succeed?