Big Brother: Till death do us part

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was really prepared to HATE this but I'm already totally hooked and intrigued. The lengths some people will go to continue to amaze and astound. My early favorites are the two gay guys. The other couples are so busy stabbing each other in the back they might not even notice those two until it's way too late.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is actually becoming more and more interesting. The guys of each couple are seeing up close how much back-stabbing and gossip goes on by the women in the group. I almost feel sorry for a couple of them as they're paired with masters of deceit and duplicity and could end up being blindsided at almost any moment.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is anyone else watching this?

I have to wonder about the producers of this show when TWO houseguests have to be rushed to the hospital with things that could/should have been prevented.

An allergic reaction and hypoglycemia? Both of those conditions can be life-threatening.

I am also watching and enjoying it and the concept of the couples. You are right on concerning your comments about the producers.

Putting a diabetic on slop is bad enough, but with the rules of the game, I am sure she didn't think she could eat anything with sugar in it or she might get kicked out. Hopefully both these situations will help get some changes made for the better.

Do you think they might go back to individuals sometime in the next 2 weeks? If not it is going to be a very short season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It was a stop-gap season anyway to fill in because of the writer's strike. I don't think they ever intended for it to last as long as a regular season.

Actually rumor is that they are going to keep it going for the full 3 months, which means they are going to break these couples up pretty soon.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Boy, talk about a disappointment. This season has been minimally entertaining, with massive bouts of boredom. Pretty bad when the only real excitement comes from a visit by Evel Dick.

I really don't like any of the remaining houseguests. They're insipid, dumb and without any personality to speak of ... except for Natalie who drives me nuts and may actually end up winning the stupid thing.