Beat La !!!

I havent been on this forum up until this season but i feel the same as all of you and will be in section 108 tomorrow night!

BEAT LA....BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!
Ditto
Cept I'll be in upper level. I love that about Arco. You can still see the game from the nosebleeds. I really dont know how good or bad the seats are, I just needed a pair.

BEAT LA!!!!!!!!

As a Lakers fan I can't even begin to tell you how much I love that chant. It's great being relevant :D

Good luck tomorrow, should be a fun game. Arco always has the best crowds.

As a Lakers fan I can't even begin to tell you how much I love that chant. It's great being relevant :D

Even when the Lakers aren't relevant, the media thinks they are. :rolleyes: I only wish the Lakers enough good luck to not win the game. ;)

Back to the subject:

BEAT LA!! :D

piksi

Hall of Famer

I am not sure how it is making You relevant but I can live with that especially when we

BEAT LA !!!

I am not sure how it is making You relevant but I can live with that especially when we

BEAT LA !!!
Well, people are going out of their way to show their Laker hate. It wasn't that long ago NBA fans started to care less and less and I started hearing the Beat LA chants throughout the league less and less. After the Gasol trade and after the wins starting coming in, I've been hearing Beat LA everywhere again, that means something ;) I love it. Of course, Arco is the only exception. Even if we were a lottery team I bet I'd still be hearing it there.

BEAT LA !!!

Go Lakers ;)

Last edited:
Well, people are going out of their way to show their Laker hate. It wasn't that long ago NBA fans started to care less and less and I started hearing the Beat LA chants throughout the league less and less. After the Gasol trade and after the wins starting coming in, I've been hearing Beat LA everywhere again, that means something ;) I love it. Of course, Arco is the only exception. Even if we were a lottery team I bet I'd still be hearing it there.

BEAT LA !!!

Go Lakers ;)
Yeah pretty much Arco is the only place that you'll hear it every game. Even Boston went soft, chanting MVP when Kobe was at the line last year IIRC.

BEAT LA !!!

BEAT LA!
BEAT LA!
BEAT LA!
BEAT LA!
(I hate the Lakers for, oh, so many reasons. One being that the Lakers, and so many of their fans think they are so important. No offense to Garg and Hoopsie. ;))

Greetings from Slovenia! Like you all hate Lakers, we all in Slovenia hate Sasha Vujačič and some offcourse Lakers:)! There is no doubt that we all wish Kings to win!!! Hope Beno will play like last games.

BEAT LA ! ! !

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This thread has been sanitized for your comfort. Silly Laker fans. If we're so irrelevant and meaningless, why are they here? We aren't on their board.

Don't worry, Kings fans. I have a really big can of "POOF DUST" handy!!!

DIE LAKER SCUM!!!