Beat La !!! - Kings fans only please.

6th said:
The last time I went to ARCO with hoopsfan to see an L.A. game, the Sacramento Monarchs whooped the Los Angeles Sparks. I am going with her on Thurs to see the Kings whoop up on the Lakers.

BEAT L.A.!!
Alright, 6th! I will be there as well. Let's make some noise and WILL our team to a win vs. the Lakers!!

Lol. The rivalry will never be over, unless we lose. Then it won't be a big deal right?? I mean different core's it's just not the same?? Right?? Lol

With that said.

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

O

ONEZERO

if i see brian cook nail another shot im gonna hurl...

go kings

beat those lakers
plus i got money on the game(as usual) so please win

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Request: Please keep your comments at least borderline civil. Any posts with profanity are going to be removed. Any posts that start taking potshots at other members of this forum are going to be removed. Yes, every single Kings fan on this board wants to beat the Lakers. Always have, always will. We can express it without turning this board into a profanity-laced cess pool.

Thanks for understanding.

BawLa said:
Hey crackey, could you put the pipe down and reiterate what you said?
Im an NBA fan. If one relegate one's self to the Sacramento Kings alone, that one will not have a pulse or a clue as to what is going on in the leauge. Kobe is going on. Shaq is always a safe bet(playoff speaking). and the Kings flat out cant get wet. if that is difficult to understand, it means we are going to the draft lottery. I wish all these things were not true. But it's clear Kobe is MVP so far. I dont remember when Shaq wasn't a good bet, and the Kings are still soft. when those facts an no longer valid, we got a shot at a playoff appearance. Language is culture. so get wet or ill put you out :pmyself.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
sameolzeal said:
Im an NBA fan. If one relegate one's self to the Sacramento Kings alone, that one will not have a pulse or a clue as to what is going on in the leauge. Kobe is going on. Shaq is always a safe bet(playoff speaking). and the Kings flat out cant get wet. if that is difficult to understand, it means we are going to the draft lottery. I wish all these things were not true. But it's clear Kobe is MVP so far. I dont remember when Shaq wasn't a good bet, and the Kings are still soft. when those facts an no longer valid, we got a shot at a playoff appearance. Language is culture. so get wet or ill put you out :pmyself.
Oh give it a rest...

This is a "Beat LA" thread not a treatise on the Kings.

You might want to find a thread more suited to your particular musings for this kind of stuff.

And you can quit with the pontificating. You ain't no better than any other dog in this hunt.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
sameolzeal said:
Just wondering which "culture" your language is, 'cause I can't follow or recognize it.

T

thesanityannex

Beat, Crush, Demoralize, and Stomp on Los Angeles. I don't want to see any more Laker flags flying on the cars.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
And, given in the proper spirit:

Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Laker rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Laker. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Laker. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Laker. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his <edited for content :)>...

Minstrel: [singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Laker turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Laker.

King Arthur: How does it... um... how does it work?
Sir Lancelot: I know not, my liege.
King Arthur: Consult the Book of Armaments.
Brother Maynard: Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one.
Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine Laker enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy Laker foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Brother Maynard: Amen.
All: Amen.
King Arthur: Right. One... two... five.
Galahad: Three, sir.
King Arthur: Three.

:D

Last edited:
Beat LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel
So all the defense stops at the hotel, is what yer sayin.

pretty much - yes

Oh, you guys!!!! I almost missed the pun here.
I LOVE IT

GO KINGS!!!! KILL LA!!!

Lakers are goin down in Sactown tonight!!!
Home court advantage, best fans in the NBA, and the will to overtake L.A. That's the formula that will give us the win tonight.

Beat L.A. Today Beat L.A. Today Beat L.A. Today Beat L.A. Today
Hey Kobe, wanna burger........

R

RealityCheck

A Rivalry? Oh come on...give it a rest. That was so 2002 and even if there was a "rivalry" the King's never won a playoff series against the Lakers. Technically, a rivalry exists when two teams actually beat each other in a series such as the Lakers and Celtics. The King's never have done so.

I am not here to discourage you from rooting for your team, I'm just stating the facts that a Lakers King's game is just another NBA game. Go ahead and bring your cowbells and ring em loud.

I do pose this question to all of you.....

Given the King's win loss record this year, will attending/watching the Kings/Lakers game tonight make you a King's fan again?