Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
grewupdown said:
Anne Murray (I think...it may have been Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, my mom is a country fan :) )

Punk'd or Jamie Kennedy Experience?
Neither. Im not really into those types of shows but If i had to choose it would be JKE. Hes smart and funny somewhat.

Isnt it cold??

Gargamel said:
They're on the kitchen counter behind the toaster.

What's the singlular form of the plural term "mitochondria"?
mitochondrion

sorry, not even googled...former biology major with a head for weird memory retention...So...did you see Fahrenheit 911 yet, Gargy the cutting edge kings fan? :)

kingskings! said:
mitochondrion

sorry, not even googled...former biology major with a head for weird memory retention...So...did you see Fahrenheit 911 yet, Gargy the cutting edge kings fan? :)
Is F911 still in theaters? I've been waiting for it to get released on vhs/dvd. Thanks for mentioning my cutting edgeness as well as my Kings fandom. If anyone tells you that I'm a Lakers fan, they're lying. Kings all the way! ;)

On this thread on the last site, it was predicted that post #3333 would be about toejam. We never made it that far on the other site. Will post #3333 on this site still be about toejam or something else? If something else, what?

LjuboDaMan said:
never

anyone else ?
Nope! Not even as a joke.

And for Gargy:
Gargamel said:
I'm disturbed at the 7 minutes of stupified inaction much less any potentially gory imagery.
If I remember correctly, those 7 minutes played out in the movie (although I believe it was more than 7 minutes) in full real time, with the book reading and all...daaaaam, I had no idea I was more cutting edge than Gargy! :D We were waiting for it to open in Sac. and went either the 1st or 2nd night, I can't remember now, but I do remember we bought our tickets early the day we went and the 2 theatres at Tower showing it were sold out at least an hour before it started with huge lines of people who couldn't get in. (and we were shuttled to the little overflow theatre even buying tickets 4 hours before the viewing).

Gargamel said:
Is F911 still in theaters? I've been waiting for it to get released on vhs/dvd.
Only if you're feeling the need for a road trip to either the Bay Area, L.A., or a really small Northern California town.
http://www.f911tix.com/results.php?st=CA

So, is a road trip in your future? :D

Last edited:
Mad D said:
think/speculate Gargamel is from LA, so it'll be more like an afternoon drive
Well, in his own words (captured for posterity) :) :

Gargamel said:
Thanks for mentioning my cutting edgeness as well as my Kings fandom. If anyone tells you that I'm a Lakers fan, they're lying. Kings all the way!
So...what was your question for the person below again? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.