Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nop [el.

Myp [k,eyboardp [iwsp [mewswsedp [up [p becauwsep [Ip [wsp [il.l.edp [wsaterp [onp [itl.p [p [Canp [youp [readp [t6his?p [p I4fp [wso,p [6howsp [dop [Ip [4fixp [it?????

I can read it. Go buy a new keyboard. You can get really cheap ones for like 10-15 bucks at Walmart.

What was the most expensive piece of equipment you've ruined by spilling liquids on it?

C Diddy said:
I can read it. Go buy a new keyboard. You can get really cheap ones for like 10-15 bucks at Walmart.

What was the most expensive piece of equipment you've ruined by spilling liquids on it?
I spilled some aquarium water additive on a stack of Nintendo games once. Don't ask. Thank God Legend of Zelda survived! Also once dropped my only car alarm keychain thingy in my dog's waterbowl. Don't ask. Didn't work after that. I had to flip a toggle switch everytime I opened the door to shut the alarm off after that.

Favorite Life Saver flavor (5 Flavor, Pep-O-Mint, Wint-O-Green, Butter Rum, etc)?

A week ago Saturday. I saw Wimbledon. Much worse than I expected it to be. :eek:

Do you understand what a piecewise function is? And if so, do you think you would be able to help me with my advanced algebra II homework?

bleedpurple said:
A week ago Saturday. I saw Wimbledon. Much worse than I expected it to be. :eek:

Do you understand what a piecewise function is? And if so, do you think you would be able to help me with my advanced algebra II homework?
Don't recall learning about that, but if you ever need help solving an equation for a particular variable, no matter how complex, just as Garg.

Who?

No favorite,I don't watch. I'm either not home or asleep on Saturday nights and if I did give a name, I'd probably be just confusing it with someone from MadTV or any other skit shows like that there if there are more out there.

What was your favorite childhood toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.