Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland because I love it and its the bestest place ever!! (wow, I sure sounded like an adult with that one) Also, the only time I went to Disney World, I made the mistake of visiting Disney/MGM....that place is even more boring than Knott's Berry Farm and tainted my entire experience.

Eh...I got nothin'. Same question.

I guess depending on what color your eyebrows are to begin with and what color you are going to dye your hair. If you have a dark color eyebrows and are going to dye your hair blonde or red, I suppose you might want to dye your eyebrows as well...I don't know, I've never dyed my hair.

If you went on Survivor, what would be the one item your brought with you?

slugking50 said:
Lets see. 1....2....3 3 is the right answer.

Its a nice day. What should I do today?

go play bball in the park, go bike riding, go fishing, garden,...anything outdoors!

when you were younger did you watch schoolhouse rocks?

"when you were younger did you watch schoolhouse rocks?"

My favorite was always.."conjunction, junction, what's your function?"

To answer your question SLAB..I guess, but your avatar still gives me the creeps.

Who are you rooting for in Monday night's game? Illinois or NC?

NC

Does anyone remember this tootsie roll commercial.. where the kids are playing at a park on tootsie roll toys and singing.. ::forgets how it goes:: darn it! ::stops to think:: Ok ::sings:: The world looks mighty good to me, cause tootsie rolls are all I see, whatever it is I think i see, becomes a tootsie roll to me.. tootsie roll how I love your chocolatey chew, tootsie roll I think i'm in love with you, whatever it is I think I see..becomes a tootsie roll to me! I used to love that! LOL My neighbor and I used to run and sing that into peoples screen doors and run. ah, the good ol days. Ok sorry I got a lil carried away with this..but
what used to be your favorite commercial jingle? (or your current favorite)

I used to love be a pepper when I was much younger, now I feel old !!! Evewn though I hate the drink and the "If I could be like Mike" ads although that really wasn't a jingle.
If you were only allowed to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.