Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got this in an email a while ago and I thought it was funny..

A Letter From A Redneck Mother To Her Son

Dear Son,
I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the last Arkansasfamily that lived here took the numbers with them for their house, so they wouldn't have to change their address. This place has a washing machine. The first day I put four shirts in it, pulled the chain and haven't seen 'em since. It only rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days the second time. The coat you wanted me to send to you, Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with them heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got a bill from the funeral home, and it said if we didn't make the final payment on Grandma's funderal bill, up she comes. About your sister, she had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an Aunt or Uncle. Your Uncle John fell in the whiskey vat. Some men tried to get him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days. Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pickup. One was driving and the other two were in the back. The driver got out. He rolled down the window and swam to safery. The other 2 drowned. They couldn't get the tail gate down. Not much more news this time. Nothing much happened. If you don't get this letter, please let me know and I will send another one.
Love, Ma

What is your favorite kind of gatorade?

i don't drink gatorade...and back in high school i actually prefered Powerade to Gatorade...::shrugs::

On the show Full House, what did the "D" in oldest daughter DJ's name stand for?

I'm sorry call me a wuss but all the Chucky movies scare the bajesus out of me...something about a talking, moving, murderous doll doesn't sit well with me

If you ever watched the TV Show CHEERS on a regular to semi regular basis OR if you catch the shows now on TVLAND...which years did you prefer...the Diane years or the Rebecca years?

GoGoGadget said:
Rebecca. Shelly Long gives me hives.

Who else thinks that iheartBrad's recent questions are an indication that she's running out of things to watch?

Not me. I think its a West Coast fixation. Since the show is based in SF and since she has said she wants to move out west anyway I figured its her subconconcious trying to tell her something. Or I could just be Bsin;)

Don't you just hate when you have a descent or good question and it just completely slips your mind?

YES! Man, it's so funny. I'll think of a really good one when the computer is off and I'm nowhere near it and by the time I sit down at the desk...it's gone! I'm going to have to start carrying a notebook and pen EVERYWHERE with me! :D ;)

I have this super-easy DELICIOUS recipe for chicken manicotti that I made last night for the first time...and I was so happy about it... Does anyone have any great recipes that they want to share?

EmKingsFan4 said:
YES! Man, it's so funny. I'll think of a really good one when the computer is off and I'm nowhere near it and by the time I sit down at the desk...it's gone! I'm going to have to start carrying a notebook and pen EVERYWHERE with me! :D ;)

I have this super-easy DELICIOUS recipe for chicken manicotti that I made last night for the first time...and I was so happy about it... Does anyone have any great recipes that they want to share?
Nope. I dont cook. :)

Whats your favorite type of cookie?

my absolute favorite is that kind that has the Hershey Kiss sticking out of the top...i forget the name...but for traditional purposes ill say Chocolate Chip

Just everyone knows im a TVLAND/Nick at Nite freak...so here goes another one...

On Threes Company which blonde did you prefer Chrissy, Cindy, or Terry AND were you a Mr. Roper lover or did you just love Furley??

I liked Chrissy the best..and omg they both crack me up..but Mr. Furley LOL

Who used to watch and remember the line up that started at like 9 on Nick @ Nite? It was like The Brady Bunch, Bewitched, The Jeffersons, I Love Lucy..I forget how the lineup went.. but did you used to watch it every night before bed?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Chewing the skin on my inner-lower lip until it hurts, and has open wounds.

Hmm...Would you take 1 year off your life to have one great thing (whatever you want) happen to you?

SLAB said:
Chewing the skin on my inner-lower lip until it hurts, and has open wounds.

Hmm...Would you take 1 year off your life to have one great thing (whatever you want) happen to you?
no, I want all my years..:) that one great thing will be in eternity :)

same question

great question SLAB but honestly i think it depends on the "one great thing" that id be getting to do...

Finish this sentence...

Agga flagga fleega flagga ish canish kanogga nogga agga flagga fleega flagga ____________

DVD I think it was Mean Girls...i haven't bought a DVD in awhile...i got a few as gifts but i think thats the last one i bought...either that or Christina Aguilera's Live from the UK Stripped tour concert on DVD

Which team do you think is gonna win tonight in the Sonics vs Spurs game?

Status
Not open for further replies.