Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
^just because...its like a never ending list...its was hard for me to narrow it down to five...and i didn't list any alternates cuz that would really go on for ever...id be back at the post editing every day...hehehe

but lets continue the thread...

if you could have your own celebrity personal assistant who would it be? (keep in mind this is someone you are gonna have to spend A LOT of time with and someone thats gonna have to be responsible enough to do the job)

Shawn Marion, because I know I'd enjoy spending lots of time with him. I think he has the best personality in the world and we'd get along perfect. We'd just laugh alot and have a fun time doing whatever we were doing and I know when it's time for work he'll get the job done.

Umm..same question

id Rob from Project Runway...now i know he's no HUGE celebrity..but hey he's been on a tv show...i just feel like both of us would mesh well...plus he could double as my fashion stylist/tailor/personal designer...he's funny....plus he's hott...lol...sorry had to get that in there

next person, same question

I'd pick my co-worker, she's been pissing me off lately but when she's not i like her a lot. Plus it would be sweet to boss her around. Edit: oops, you said celebrity :eek: sorry

If kobe was your assistant what's the first chore you would make him do?

Last edited:
linzeesan said:
If kobe was your assistant what's the first chore you would make him do?
Bring out the gimp.

I forgot it was trash night - should I bother getting dressed again to take it to the street, or should I let it go?

does the trash collector come at night? or do they come in the morning? if they come in the morning i say just wait til tomorrow after you are up and dressed and bring it out quickly before they come...thats what my dad does...i for one "don't do trash"...so ive never experienced having to get back and get dressed or run out before they come in the morning

soft shell tacos OR hard shell tacos

oh trust me hun he didn't do anything to anger me...i figured he was nice to have for the day but he just didn't fit in well at kingsfans...plus i think people were talking about him behind his back...so him leaving was for the best...

which would you rather do bungy jump with a bum off the street or skydive with your grandma?

No way, God made us the way we are for a reason, therefore I won't mess with it!

When you are done with tubs of margarine or butter, do you wash them out and then use them as food storage containers?

No, you can't just say.."Well Webb was my favorite King, but he's gone now so I guess Peja will be my new favorite." Doug was my favorite King and he still is, though he's not on the Kings anymore. He will always be remembered as a King. Once a King always a King. But of course you're going to love all of the present Kings and maybe you'll direct your attention on another King in particular now (if you choose) but your favorite King will always be your favorite King no matter if they are gone now or not. (In opinion anyways)

Same question..maybe you have a different opinion..

i agree with ID24 7...i love Chris and i always will...i love the team as a whole but if i had to pick a favorite it wasn't him...and i hate saying in light of whats happened over the past 2 days...ill give you 2 guess as to who is my fave however....

What team would you be rooting for in the Western Conference if the Sacramento Kings didn't exist?

I would route for Golden State probably, because I like to route for my home teams. Other than Sac. that leaves Clippers, Lakers and GS right? Well, the Lakers can go blow for all I care, and I really don't have an opinion of the Clippers. But, about 10-15 years ago or so, can't remember exactly, I went to a GS game when Chris Mullen was playing and it was fun.

anyone of the days during my spring break vacation freshmen year in college...i went to Panama City Beach, FL and had the time of my life

milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Status
Not open for further replies.