Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never had a "flavor" of hot chocolate...so i guess im just gonna have to say "original"...hehe i love Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate the best

what condiments do you put on a hot dog?

this:Happy is he who dares courageously to defend what he loves.- Ovid

but i don't think they'd get it...

i sure hope someone else has better ideas....

next person, same q..

^i was actually gonna post that idea SIR

alright how about...

Kings have [insert a picture of a HUGE PURPLE HEART]

anyother bright ideas...

next person same question

Well I went on a 3 island cruise 2 years ago (I went to St. Thomas and St. Maarten too) and that was pretty cool. Disneyland is always fun though.

Have you ever read Lord of the Flies? And if so, was it a good book? (I'm supposed to be reading it for English right now, but I don't want to!)

yeah, its a good book. Read it. But there's always cliff's notes if you get lazy.

Iheartbrad, I'm gonna use yr "kings have heart" idea cuz it's one hour before i'm leaving to the game and of course i waited till the last second to make the sign and a heart is easy to draw. Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Question: if you hade 150,000 dollars to donate to help children with a certain disease, which disease would you donate it to? And you can't say all of them.

i love Chris and all but im not buy a CWebb sixers jersey until the Sixers get new uni's...those things are so ugly....and quite frankly i can't imagine myself being able to pull off something that is so ugly

have you graduated high school? and if so what was your graduation song? (can you remember it)

Yes, and it was 'Friends' by Michael W. Smith. I had to research that when I did the song list for our reunion several years ago.

If you could change one thing about your high school years, what would it be?

i just wish that i was a better test taker...i suck at taking tests....something about learning about world history and so on just can't stick to my brain...but then again in college i got As on all my fashion classes tests...i guess its easier for me to remember what color Nancy Regan was known for then it was for me to remember in what year WWI started in...::shrugs::

if you opened your own bar/club what would you name it?

Status
Not open for further replies.