All-Star Saturday Night

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow. Some of you are certainly hyper-critical over something that's just supposed to be fun. Guess I'm in the minority because I'm enjoying every bit of this evening's entertainment.

That horse competition was so boring. Whose bright idea was it to have a horse contest? Such a boring game, you don't really win by taking fancy shots.

Shooting guard Del Curry at 6'5" (father of Stef at 6'2") was absolutely one of the greatest pure shooters in NBA history. I can remember countless times seeing him come off screens and spot up for 3's or deep deuces. A truely great player that his son may one day achieve equal status.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Wow. Some of you are certainly hyper-critical over something that's just supposed to be fun. Guess I'm in the minority because I'm enjoying every bit of this evening's entertainment.
Fun? Bah-Humbug.;)

In all seriousness, 'Reke "won" the competition that actually kind of meant anything.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was enjoying the evening until the dunk contest. That was embarrassing and totally without any kind of excitement or entertainment value whatsoever. I think I'd rather watch snow melt...

What a disappointment.