2022 Everything Free Agency/Trades Thread

Would it be a good or a bad thing for markets like Sacramento to have premier destinations like Miami do Lowry dirty after only one year to get KD? TBH I think that’s the real reason such a deal doesn’t happen.

100% if the Kings got Kleber that would be huge help, they should try work out a deal to swap him for Holmes (doubtful they would). I would even do Barnes/Len for Kleber/Bullock and than trade Holmes for another wing piece who can score a bit.
Kleber completely disappeared against the Warriors - no thx.

I've said before that Kyrie Irving was most likely to end up either on the Lakers or Knicks (before the Brunson signing), because those are the only two franchises desperate enough to take on all of the baggage that Kyrie brings with him.
If you wouldn’t mind clarifying, what baggage do you believe accompanies Kyrie Irving?

If you wouldn’t mind clarifying, what baggage do you believe accompanies Kyrie Irving?
They did some messages back but, he’s an extreme narcissist. Last two stops he’s had as well he’s straight up lied about what he was going to do to teammates, coaches and brass or completely 180’ed in a very short amount of time. He’s also pretty often injured and good luck getting him to tough it out. He’s a fantastic basketball talent, he just comes off believing he’s god.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
God I really hate the lakers. They have like negative cap space and signing everybody.
Yeah, but the Lakers have this little something that we don't have: a chance for Thomas Bryant to win the starting center position. If we signed Bryant, he'd have the chance to win third string. I'm not sure that's really a selling point for us.

Yeah, but the Lakers have this little something that we don't have: a chance for Thomas Bryant to win the starting center position. If we signed Bryant, he'd have the chance to win third string. I'm not sure that's really a selling point for us.
If Bryant is healthy, he’s a much better player than Holmes. Better offense, better defense. Big if.

God I really hate the lakers. They have like negative cap space and signing everybody.
I like Bryant in a vacuum, but it seems like LA is just repeating the same problems that plagued them last year. Russ at the 1, AD at the 4, and a non-shooting, not elite defender at the 5. Doesn't really matter who you put at the 2- the lineup is doomed to fail, even with Lebron. Bryant could be a good player (he has certainly flashed in the past). If he gets over his injuries he could be productive. But I just don't see that lineup working.

The only lineup I could see working with Russ, Lebron, and AD, is AD at the 5 and two high level 3-D guys. Combinations of Thomas Bryant/Damien Jones and THT/Brown Jr/Walker just don't get it done.