2022 California Classic Day 2 7/3/2022 (Kings vs Heat 2 PM Pacific, NBATV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I like putting Murrays feet to the fire and playing him more as a face up player off the dribble, but it might be time to give him a chance to go back to his game for a minute.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Movement not quite as free now that they’re actually facing some defense n physicality. Queta looks night n day.
That’s rough. Because to me he looks smooth, but not quick… What are hyper athlete true NBA’ers going to be able to do instead of Summer League scrubs.

That’s rough. Because to me he looks smooth, but a little on the slow end. What are hyper athlete true NBA’ers going to be able to do instead of Summer League scrubs.
Queta has the slowest shot in the league. That windup is lonnnnnggggggg

yikes first half for Murray and most of the team. 5 turnovers is just bonkers for Keegan. Still, 7 points 5 rebounds 2 blocks and an assist playing like dog **** is at least something.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Keegan trying hard on defense. Has no touch on his shot today,
His lack of any mid range game and play making is being tested and that's obviously the goal, which is what summer league is for I guess. His shot chart is pretty much the exact opposite of what you saw out of him in college and last game. He was limited in the corners and in the midrange which is what he's doing today. Part of it is the guard have been pretty weak in play making finding him though.

MIA vs SAC on 07_03_2022.png

I'm glad the Kings are having him try/work on it now though. That's what these summer league reps are supposed to be for.
I like that attempted pass. He drove into the paint, did a half hearted shot fake, then tried to pass it to Queta. But telegraphed it n got it stolen. That’s not a physically hard move to make. Jump stop, don’t even really need to fake a shot, then just do a simple bounce pass to the receiving big. He should be able to execute that easily soon enough. The idea, vision, game speed is encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.