2021 NBA Draft Superthread

Who do you think the Kings end up drafting in tonight?

• Wagner

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Sengun

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Moody

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Kuminga

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • They’ll end up trading the pick.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you have wings yes because as you see from some smarter teams who have actually made the play-offs you can’t get enough good wings and teams don’t trade them.

that isn’t true with 6’4” wings. If we are trading Fox for Simmons it might make sense as Simmons can guard the wing but you better keep Buddy because your team will need shooting
With the Warriors draft you'd think that Oubre is for sure gone. Firstly, is he worth what he'd want money wise and secondly the Kings have no space to give him it anyway so what's the point?

I guess if you like Mitchell and saw him as BPA this is easier to rationalize. I didn't have him top 20 in this draft so the terrible positional fit just makes me more disappointed in the pick. He had one fluke year of outside shooting but his FT% is a bigger hint that he'll be a poor shooter in the NBA.

I think his ceiling is a smaller Marcus Smart and I don't know how valuable that player is.
I wanted Mitchell...Robinson and 19 and 21 for the #9

It has to be weird for a top ten pick to be drafted to a team with no path to a starting position. I wonder how Davion feels about that?
Especially when you know that effects your earning potential MASSIVELY. I'm sure he feels like the many before him that ended up wearing a Kings hat just as confused as his teammates and the fans of that team.