[2021] Gone But Not Forgotten

dude12

Hall of Famer
Michael K Williams passed. Getting to read about him and his other roles and the type of person he was. I finished Boardwalk Empire a few weeks ago and he was absolutely fantastic as Chaulky White. Now I’m learning he was also fantastic in The Wire which I have not seen. I’ll have to give that series a go.

Michael K Williams passed. Getting to read about him and his other roles and the type of person he was. I finished Boardwalk Empire a few weeks ago and he was absolutely fantastic as Chaulky White. Now I’m learning he was also fantastic in The Wire which I have not seen. I’ll have to give that series a go.
He was phenomenal as the coolest badass in The Wire, and stole every scene he was in. Rest in peace, Michael.

"You come at the king, you best not miss."

was shocked when I saw it yesterday. Loved his work. Omar Little was one of the greatest characters ever