2016 NBA Draft Discussion

Glenn

Hall of Famer
You guys do realized our pick #13 that Papa guy was invited to the draft right? When guys get invited to the draft most expert think he'll go early in first round right? Saying he'll be there at #22 is ignorance in the draft process!
Somebody invited him but it's a crapty draft as far as I'm concerned.

Papa could be our Marc Gasol. He got features same to Marc when he got drafted. But Marc was drafted in freakin 2nd round. Is Vlade forgetting we just traded for 2 other late picks plus our 59th? I just don't know what to make of this now

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Crap, there goes my guy. Why Vlade, why? If we drafted Baldwin first and the Big George, I wouldn't care...

Life of a Kings fan. I guess it means Conley is out in Memphis.
That's putting the cart ahead of the horse. Baldwin might replace Conley in Memphis... in 4 years. Maybe.

Philly is STACKED with big men and trying to dump a couple just today, so hardly see a trade on that front.
Why on earth would the Kings draft this guy? Makes ZERO sense.
makes all the sense in the world. first we get rid of all our guards. then we can make our quintuple towers team. PapaG at center, KK at PF, WCS at SF, DMC at PG...crap we still dont have a SG

You guys do realized our pick #13 that Papa guy was invited to the draft right? When guys get invited to the draft most expert think he'll go early in first round right? Saying he'll be there at #22 is ignorance in the draft process!
No, I believe ALL prospects can attend the draft. To be in their "green room" which is taking behind the scenes pics, you need to be invited.

To be dominant in bigs. Completely take away the rim, and build out from a position of strength. Without blowing up our cap either, so we can afford to restock our little guys.
The dude is 19 and played very little last year.

I thought the entire purpose these last 2 years was so win NOW.

In your honest opinion, do you think this can will help the Kings within the next 2 years?

What I don't get is that we passed on an extremely athletic PF with a jumpshot because he was 18 and picked a 7'2 18 year old Center with DMC, WCS and Koufos on the roster. This only makes sense if this is the first step in a roster blowup. In fact getting three first round picks only makes sense if you're "gonna blow it up".