Kings @ Timberwolves game Thread, 3/31, 5 p.m. PST

WTF moment of the game?

• Somebody get Evans a smaller mouthpiece!

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • The Kings fall so badly after being up 15.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Troy Murphy. Why us?

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Okay, my connection is on the fritz and I have no idea how long I have to get something up. Professional fans feel free to inject your own analyses, open call!

----------------------

Big note from the game: the guys are tired. Only a handful of the Kings seem as though they are in condition to finish out an entire NBA season. What else could you expect? They're young and inexperienced.

Beno is awesome, again. I couldn't be happier with JT's progression. Evans almost pulls a triple double with the mouthpiece from he**. It was an alright game. Should have won, but it was still okay.

-----------------------

The Pacers were on an upswing and the Kings face a team tonight that has been down all season. This should be an easy win. As Brick mentioned in the other game thread, the T Wolves may be the absolute worst team in the league right now, considering the Nets' recent awakening. I think it will be good for the team. Get a win, go back home, finish out the season comfortably.

Sorry for no predictions, awards, or analysis. We need a super fan to add to this thread!

GO KINGS!!!

Last edited:

piksi

Hall of Famer
this one is also must lose which would make the lin from last night even more important. Pistons have a win less than us. Wizards and Warriors have 3 less wins and would be hard to catch anyways. We have to sweep the rest of the games and hope that one or the other team plays opponent resting guys and that they are dumb enough to not know what is at stake (highly unlikely)

this one is also must lose which would make the lin from last night even more important. Pistons have a win less than us. Wizards and Warriors have 3 less wins and would be hard to catch anyways. We have to sweep the rest of the games and hope that one or the other team plays opponent resting guys and that they are dumb enough to not know what is at stake (highly unlikely)
In my opinion we'll two more games. Nevermind what will be a team

is casspi playing today ?
( i am a kings fan but i am not going to wake at 3 am for no reason ( i am israeli)
He is "expected" to play, at least that's what the newspaper said this morning:p

Jason Jones said:
Forward Omri Casspi (virus) did not play Tuesday. He was ill during Sunday's game in Cleveland but managed 22 minutes and 13 points. Casspi stayed in the locker room to rest during Tuesday's game and expects to play tonight.

We actually may get a lin....

- We are on the road a back to back
- Love is playing
- They are up for a franchise record 17 loss in a row if they lose tonight.
- Hawes is out, and I heard Landry isn't playing after getting teeth knocked out last night.
- TPups are in no danger of dropping in draft no matter how many wins they get from here on out.
- Theus knows a bit about our guys.

Then again:
- Reke will be pushing hard for ROY
- Jefferson is out
- We've won 4 of the last 5 against them
- Westphal wants his bonus
- It's the dang wolves

Last edited:
It's going to be tough to pull out a lin against a team that has lost 16 games in a row. I do have a small glimmer of hope, though... in the last 13 calendar years, we've only won 5 games in Minnesota.

They *used* to have our number, maybe they can dig it up again.

L

LWP777

It's going to be tough to pull out a lin against a team that has lost 16 games in a row. I do have a small glimmer of hope, though... in the last 13 calendar years, we've only won 5 games in Minnesota.

They *used* to have our number, maybe they can dig it up again.
Wow, that is an amazing stat. To think that we had like 5-6 years of the 13 years where we were an elite team in the NBA and we still have only pulled off 5 games. WOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is an amazing stat. To think that we had like 5-6 years of the 13 years where were an elite team in the NBA and we still have only pulled off 5 games. WOW!
That was when the curse connected to playing in Minny was at its worst. Between Jan '97 and Jan '05, the Kings won exactly once there (5 Nov 2003), and then only in overtime.

We actually may get a lin....

- We are on the road a back to back
- Love is playing
- They are up for a franchise record 17 loss in a row if they lose tonight.
- Hawes is out, and I heard Landry isn't playing after getting teeth knocked out last night.
- TPups are in no danger of dropping in draft no matter how many wins they get from here on out.
- Theus knows a bit about our guys.

Then again:
- Reke will be pushing hard for ROY
- Jefferson is out
- We've won 4 of the last 5 against them
- Westphal wants his bonus
- It's the dang wolves
Where did you get this?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The highlights for last game say Landry is out because of teeth he got knocked out last night (which would fit right in with his Mandry image --he came back to play trhe second half after that happened)? Were they mistaken?

It was Landry's bridge that got knocked out, not real teeth. With the mouthpiece he wears, the damage was probably not too bad. He just won't be doing any toothpaste ads until he gets the bridge put back. :p