Kings @ Timberwolves game Thread, 3/31, 5 p.m. PST

WTF moment of the game?

• Somebody get Evans a smaller mouthpiece!

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • The Kings fall so badly after being up 15.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Troy Murphy. Why us?

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
We have got to find another big, that is obvious at this point. I don't see how a rotation of JT, Hawes, and Landry can get it done from a rebounding and defensive perspective. Two of the three are below average rebounders and defensively they range from average to bad.
There is 'another big' out there for us that would transform everything for the better, the question is: Do we have what it takes to get Chris Bosh?

There is 'another big' out there for us that would transform everything for the better, the question is: Do we have what it takes to get Chris Bosh?
No chance Bosh is coming to town. I think deep down we all know this. Its hard to come up with any kind of realistic scenario in which Bosh decides to sign this summer.

I think we are going to add a big through the draft, especially if Favors or Cousins are on the board.

So apparently Tyreke Evans was drafted by someone else?

Our guys are still young. Spencer's only 21 and been showing some real progress the last several games (before his knee once again suffered an injury). The same applies to JT as well, ever since he's started coming off of the bench, he's really started to improve (i.e. not picking up 3 fouls in two minutes). As far as I know, we weren't drafting these guys to be our franchise players, we were drafting them based on them being the best player available.
I'm not knocking Petrie, Hawes and Thompson still have plenty of time to turn their careers around and become solid starters. Petrie has done a very good job of not drafting busts. And I am hopeful that they both grow and improve their game. I also hope that Petrie gets some luck in this next draft!

No chance Bosh is coming to town. I think deep down we all know this. Its hard to come up with any kind of realistic scenario in which Bosh decides to sign this summer.

I think we are going to add a big through the draft, especially if Favors or Cousins are on the board.
I agree, we dont have much of a chance drafting a Bosh type free agent. But on the other hand, there are other bigs who could really help the Kings defensively that might be more likely to sign with the Kings. I think we should keep our expectations low. We have players that can score, so what we really need is a big man that can defend. Scoring is optional.