Kings Vs. Suns Game Thread, 2/5, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
14-18 without him. 2-counting with him. yes it does translate to wins.
Yeah, when were all of those wins, at the start of the season, teams didn't know what we had, after we started playing teams for a second and third time, teams figured out how to beat us. I could see if we were winning at a constant level, but we weren't, we were losing and then Kevin came back and we were still losing. Kevin was dropping 30 a game before he got hurt when no one else was contributing, give it time, this team aint winning with or without Martin it don't matter we suck.

Yeah, when were all of those wins, at the start of the season, teams didn't know what we had, after we started playing teams for a second and third time, teams figured out how to beat us. I could see if we were winning at a constant level, but we weren't, we were losing and then Kevin came back and we were still losing. Kevin was dropping 30 a game before he got hurt when no one else was contributing, give it time, this team aint winning with or without Martin it don't matter we suck.
Yeah, but at the beginning of the season, even when we lost we were always close. How many times were we blown out before Martin came back? And now?

Let me3 guess that Amare alley oop is Martin's fault to huh.
trust me all these facts are falling on deaf ears. i've been saying these things all along and all the kevin haters wont listen. they NEED to blame someone. they all know the kings were struggling before he came back but choose to ignore it.

L

Lafayette

This team blows, I mean, come on, really, Martin is jacking up three, you needs to drive on this team, Casspi trying to shoot jumpers... DRIVE to the lane, they foul all the time because they can't drive.

A

AriesMar27

its gonna fall on deaf ears... dont bother, juts sit back and enjoy some kings basketball...

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
We were much more competitive at a consistent level. We were rebuilding with young guys who were playing hard and never gave up. It's not just wins/losses. It's how you win and how you lose.Everyone who acually has followed this team all year can clearly see a difference between the way this team played without Kev compared to with Kev.

Whether or not this is a playoff team without Kev isn't the question. It's about our future and waht is best going forward. I don' see us becoming a playoff team as long as Kev is here.

And what are you doing when quoting me? I'm not responding to myself. You're passing on your quote as mine. Stop that

Last edited:
duh! we drafted martin to be our low-post defensive presence, remember? that's why we can afford to have a soft 3-point shooting center, martin's d was supposed to cover his weaknesses.
I know huh, man if Amare goes for 20 and 10, damn were was Martin with some blocks and some box outs. Where was he when Nash was just treatin us like a kid.

A

AriesMar27

wow, for anyone who ever said that amare isnt as athletic as he was before the injury... wow...

seriously tho wouldnt the warriors rather have kmart then ray allen who would just leave after the season? monta and kmart would be better than monta and curry and tyreke and monta would be better then tyreke and martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.