Kings Vs. Suns Game Thread, 2/5, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

It's pretty clear Martin has been horrible on defense and hasn't contributed much on offense.
oh he needs to go... i like martin but he needs to be traded. i have league pass so i wont miss him... i'll still watch him with his new team. but he shouldnt be a king anymore...

because kobe isnt a pg? i'll laugh if thats the straw that breaks the camels back.

who calls you a kobe hater? this is a kings fan website, arent they all kobe haters here? well except for me, im a double agent lakers fan.:D
haha all i ever read from kingsguy881 is kobe isnt a pg, he'll never be a pass first pg. you must not go on this forum much ;)

A

AriesMar27

greene is playing well, he's just one of those players that just flourish in uptempo games...

I know the Kings were playing better when Kevin was out, they were playing better when Garcia was out to. So how is it that the Kings are better with Garcia and not Martin. Teams know exactly how to play the Kings, stop Reke and have someone else beat you. I want to see this team with everybody healthy before we do anything.

Rome wasn't built in a day... Patience is the key.

evans greene and casspi is the future. martin just gets in the way. and i think hawes once he gets off to a rough start in the first couple minutes of hte game he just assumes its gonna be "one of those nights" so he just packs it in

Status
Not open for further replies.