Kings Vs. Suns Game Thread, 2/5, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
this team is better without kevin, there's no doubt in my mind
First Tyeke was on the bench in foul trouble. Then the locker room after getting elbowed in the face. Kevin has plenty of time to try to make his impact felt out there. He was ******* invisible, and didn't contribute on either side of the ball. Tyreke comes in a makes things happen.

It is clear as day Kevin could care less about helping this team try to win. He wants shots. If he isn't hitting them, he does absolutely nothing to help. Everyone that helped us get back in the game was 21 or younger.

A

AriesMar27

WTH? What was :cool: supposed to mean? Since you hate Tyreke, it has nothing to do with him per say, he probably just didn't see Brockman wide open.

i was gonna say the exact same thing but since im labeled a tyreke hater, i didnt... but you did... he was wide open, how could you not see him? you saw him, i saw him, granted we are watching the game on tv so we can see evryone, but did you see tyreke looking for brockman or anyone else?

Why don't we just trade Martin for an expiring because that's all we're going to get. If teams know that the Kings want to get rid of him, then everybody is gonna low ball us. He's gotta get his value up, before you trade him.

i was gonna say the exact same thing but since im labeled a tyreke hater, i didnt... but you did... he was wide open, how could you not see him? you saw him, i saw him, granted we are watching the game on tv so we can see evryone, but did you see tyreke looking for brockman or anyone else?
Anyone reading your many posts regarding "a point guard not named" should be able to put 2 and 2 together.

K

Kingsguy881

There's a reason you are labeled a Tyreke hater, son....for the same reason I am labeled a Kobe hater.

I like those 5 that ended first half! i saw more energy on defense and offense wasn`t bad too. I don`t think they didn`t defend Nash well, but he is just outstanding tonight! Maybe it would be better to "leave" him even more shots and stop his dishes to J-Rich and Amare.

It's not like the front court is doing any better, you got Lopez and Amare, and Frye killing us. Nash is hitting everything shot he takes it seems like. So it's not just Martin, it's TEAM DEFENSE that's killing us. We're just not a defensive team.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
It's not like the front court is doing any better, you got Lopez and Amare, and Frye killing us. Nash is hitting everything shot he takes it seems like. So it's not just Martin, it's TEAM DEFENSE that's killing us. We're just not a defensive team.
But our team defense and overall hustle is better without Kevin. Thats pretty clear. He isn't even making an effort on that end.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I'm sitting here waiting for Kevin to prove his critics wrong, and really come out with energy and try to impact the game every way possible. Instead, we are getting an incredibly passive, and soft 11M player not contributing at all.

A

AriesMar27

There's a reason you are labeled a Tyreke hater, son....for the same reason I am labeled a Kobe hater.
because kobe isnt a pg? i'll laugh if thats the straw that breaks the camels back.

who calls you a kobe hater? this is a kings fan website, arent they all kobe haters here? well except for me, im a double agent lakers fan.:D

that is too logical to be true, its all martins fault. even though he isnt guarding nash amare or lopez somehow its all his fault :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.