Kings @ Clippers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What folks have to remember is that the Kings roster was not that bad this year. Petrie and the Maloofs put together what should have been another 6th-8th seed quality team; they jsut underperformed all season under Muss's tutalage. Now they are playing showing who should be the the number 8 seed team... BTW this is NOT a good thing... more patheic than a truely bad team suddenly looking good. The silver lining such that it is is it is a good reminder of the quality of contracts the Kings have for trade purposes. ;)

There is a bright side to this season. We only have to deal with Musselman for two more games after the Clipper game. Then, hopefully we toss him out with the rest of the trash that he brought to Sacramento. I feel Musselman was a bad hiring from the start and he will (not should) be fired after the season is over.

To all of those fans that wanted Rick Adelman gone last season as coach, I got this to say. You got your wish this season and how do you like the team now? Be careful what you wish for because it will come back to bite you in the butt in the end. Right now, we need a major upgrade at coach and all I can say is that we will never have a quality coach to the level of Rick Adelman in our lifetime ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.