• Songaila

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Kevin Martin

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Ricky Minard

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
6th said:
Oh, we get to vote for 3....hmmm! well, I can narrow it to 6.

In no particular order (except Bobby at #1, of course :p ):

The 3 b's (Bobby, Bibby, Brad), Smooth CWebb, Grand Theft Christie, Dead Eye Peja.
I guess I was asking for a bit too much:D, come to think of it 3 out of 6 is a bit stupid:eek:

I wasn't sure what was meant by "favorite" so I just made up my own defitnition, which is probably what everyone else did as well. So it seems like everyone may not have answered based on the same criteria, not that it matters, just a thought.

I actually voted for Christie cause I just have a lot of respect for him and the way he conducts himself. But I don't know that "favorite" would really be the right word for it. Dang! This was a tough one.

G

godsthename

Kings Coulda Had A Dynasty

My favorite players over the past six years have been- chris webber, jason williams, mike bibby, vlade divac, jon barry, bobby jackson, gerald wallace, scott pollard, keon clark, brad miller, doug christie, anthony peeler. The kings when they had jwill and the bench mob got me into the nba, the nba would not be the same to me and alot of other kings fans without those years. Even after these players were traded or were free agents i still always root for them. If it wasnt for the kings their careers would not be in the same and they might not be in the nba.

Sac News and review, in their "Best of Sacramento" edition has Bobby as "The Best King" calling him the "real heart and soul of the team" and Bibby, Bobby and Peja 1 2 & 3 (respectfully) voted by readers.

Bibby. I've follwed him since his Arizona days and was estacic when the Kings got him. His playoff production is awesome, and I think the team really follows his lead in the clutch.

LjuboDaMan said:
Peja is the best

whata ... greg ? ... :(

still at zero ... wait till the season starts ... da big man is gonna be fan fav.
Word..
He sure will, once he starts doing some hard fouls ;) he will have a really good fan base.

I Voted for Bobby

Of Course, I must say I love ALL the Kings. Bobby is my favorite. A few seasons ago, my daughters and I had our pictures on the Kings tickets. All four of us went to the game and afterwards tried to get autographs on the tickets. Well, Bobby was the only one who stopped to talk to us. He was so sweet to my girls and was interested in what they had to say. He really impressed me. (All the other players whisked past us, but Bobby stopped.) He signed t-shirts and the tickets and did so for everyone else who gathered around. My oldest daughter is in Iraq now, in the Army, and that autographed ticket and t-shirt hang in her locker in a base in Baghdad.

Momof3

(formerly Ballplayas mom)

Greg "The Dunker from Duncanville" Ostertag, hands down.

That 7-1 monster has long been one of my favorite players in the league...