Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Songaila

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Kevin Martin

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Ricky Minard

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
I'm not asking who you think is BEST, just favorite.
And there is no need to bash any of your NOT favorites, but in the spirit of the end of the off-season...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What about an option for people who don't have a favorite player, but like the whole team...

My favorite Kings player isn't in a Kings uniform any longer.

well, then he iosn't a king any more, is he ;)

You don't have to be dissing the rest of the team to have a favorite. You know, the old communist "first among equals..."

I have a favorite player-in general, who just so happens to play on my favorite team-but as far as the Kings team goes, I like them all equally :)

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
mcsluggo said:
well, then he iosn't a king any more, is he ;)

You don't have to be dissing the rest of the team to have a favorite. You know, the old communist "first among equals..."
What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

I'm not saying anything about dissing the rest of the team. All I'm saying is that a lot of people - not just me, who until recently HAD a favorite member - don't really have one favorite player.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That's why things like this aren't a good idea.

I like our whole team - a lot - and it's not fair to the players when things like this are interpreted to mean all or nothing.

Take the results with a huge pile of salt.

;)

I voted for Webber but for the love of GOD please don't let this dissolve into a Webber vs (Kings player) here thread. I don't want to read any of that anymore....

until the season starts and we have some new stats to dispute.

poise said:
Christie!

Only 3 votes...? :(
Yeah with this teams thats the difficult part. With all of them playing for each other, the fans do know the value and contribution of each of the players but it so difficult to single out anyone.

I think it would be nice if we were able to give some points to each of them atleast to 3 people. Something like 10 for the first choice 5 for the second and 2 for the third

bibby -- the initial reason why i got hooked on the kings..

as i watched them more and more, i grew to love them all equally! webb, doug, brad, bobby, peja, etc.. i love them all! go kings!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
bibbyweb said:
Yeah with this teams thats the difficult part. With all of them playing for each other, the fans do know the value and contribution of each of the players but it so difficult to single out anyone.

I think it would be nice if we were able to give some points to each of them atleast to 3 people. Something like 10 for the first choice 5 for the second and 2 for the third
Oh, we get to vote for 3....hmmm! well, I can narrow it to 6.

In no particular order (except Bobby at #1, of course :p ):

The 3 b's (Bobby, Bibby, Brad), Smooth CWebb, Grand Theft Christie, Dead Eye Peja.