Who is the face of the Kings franchise?

I think a problem we're having is differentiating between All-Time and Current "face of the franchise". For example, Michael Jordan is the All-Time face of the Bulls, which I think was the original intent of the poster, but the Current face of the Bulls is ... I don't know, Deng? On the flipside of that, the Hornets have an obvious Current face of the franchise in Chris Paul, but their All-Time face is who: Larry Johnson? Glen Rice? Alonzo Mourning? Vlade Divac even?

As far as the Kings go, I think the clear cut All-Time face in the Sacramento Era is Webber. But the current face is unclear between Artest, Martin, Other or None.

To me, the face of the franchise represents what your organization is about.

And personally, for a floundering fanchise mired in medocrity, I can think of only one player on the roster who epitomizes that. Sacramento, your face of the Kings:

No one said being "the face" had to be a good thing.

i see my last post here got deleted. so ill repost.

this thread is ridiculous for......The Following Reasons!!

no player on this team is a current allstar

the chicken fried nation doesnt bother to discuss news about NBA teams that are 10 games below .500

you dont want kevin martin as the face of this franchise because he's not a leader, he's not physical or skilled enough to take over a game. the thought of him being the "guy" here says alot about this team. its weak, depressed, unenergized, and going nowhere. this is an ongoing saga and i gotta admit its getting boring.

ron artest.....at least he's not one dimentional like martin is. dont get me wrong, martin is a heck of a player, just saying. bottom line is that the face of your franchise is gona be your best player 100% of the time. and with either one of these two as your best player you might as well grab a snickers.

Like it or not, Ron Artest is interviewing his way to securing the mythical honor of being the defacto "face of the Kings". He is the only dynamic personality on the team, and the best player.

Spencer appears to be a "natural" for such honors. He must continue to mature and improve. I suspect that he will be more like Vlade than Ron, only a little quicker. Once he establishes his credentials as a top-tier NBA center, he will be a personality to reckon with.