Who do you want at #2

Who do you want at #2

• Total voters
There should be zero chance that we trade down. We were given a gift from the basketball gods. You don't trade down. Take the most NBA ready guy with the highest ceiling and make your team better. Don't give that away for a project or unknown and a slightly good asset.
What if you believe you can get that guy later than pick #2 though? Let's say Jjj is vlade's guy, do you take him at #2 if you have a team like the Hawks willing to trade with you? This strategy worked for Ainge last year. Of course it's all dependant upon how you rank the players vs how you think other teams will rank them. Just saying it's a possibility.

What if you believe you can get that guy later than pick #2 though? Let's say Jjj is vlade's guy, do you take him at #2 if you have a team like the Hawks willing to trade with you? This strategy worked for Ainge last year. Of course it's all dependant upon how you rank the players vs how you think other teams will rank them. Just saying it's a possibility.
As a fan, I'd be very hesitant to trust the Kings to identify a better talent somewhere lower in the draft (yes I know I also made a case to not just go with consensus in another thread lol).