Where are KingsFans members from? (Follow link and mark map!!)

Elk Grove-near I-5/Laguna
Born and raised in Sacramento
Been a Kings fan since my Dad took me to get Joe Klein's autograph at an Arco station in 1985 :)
Wow VF...lots of trees indeed.

jdoggtwenty2 said:
Elk Grove-near I-5/Laguna
Born and raised in Sacramento
Been a Kings fan since my Dad took me to get Joe Klein's autograph at an Arco station in 1985 :)
Wow VF...lots of trees indeed.
Cool my cousion lives near you

I'm out near El Camino and Watt Ave. Been in Sacramento since 1967 and was in Kennedy High's first graduating class. My younger brother played on the basketball team there. Can't tell you how excited I was when Sac got a major sport pro team and it was basketball! Actually, I live about a block and a half off of Kings Way. :D

Born and raised in the Sierra Foothills
became a Kings fan in 1986. Actually converted from being a Laker fan, who woulda thought that I would learn to hate the Lakers so much. Must be something about growing up and getting wise with age. . . or something like that.

I've been in Southeast Louisiana for about 10 years now, lived in Florida for 4 years and grew up on the beautiful shores of South Carolina!

hoopsfan said:
There's no such thing as "used to be a Lakers fan"...either you are or you never really were. ;)
Not sure if you were referring to me here but if you were here it is; I started following b-ball when I was a little kid in the early Magic Johnson days and i loved him along with the rest of the Lakers. Then I learned that there was a team in Sac and started to be more interested. They were the home team, how could I not be swayed? Either way, the seeds of loyalty aren't very strong when you're 6 years old. So maybe I wasn't a Laker fan, but I loved the Lakers at the time (I was the only 6 year old I knew who could recite the names and numbers of the starting 5 on any NBA team).

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I lived in Sacramento for about 23 years, then I moved back to Springfield, IL where I was born. This past May, I returned to my "real" home in Sacramento.

jayton said:
I'm a Kings fan from Valdosta, Ga.

I didn't know they had Kings fans in Valdosta;) Anyway welcome.
A-T-L here but originally from England.
We've got trolls doing shoutouts!:( I guess there's no way to stop them.

Purple Reign said:
Are you from Sac?
Are your parents from Sac?
Is it just the style of play?
Was it or is it a particular player that may or may not still be here?

I am just curious?
Big UPS from BIDDEFORD, Maine!!
I went to high school (Florin High) and to UC Davis for undergrad.

My parents live in Elk Grove.

I love their style of play.. they just need to play DEFENSE.

I love the whole team, including all the players who left... ;)

Technically I live in 2 houses...but most of the time (during the school year) I live a couple minutes from Arco Arena in Natomas...other location is Granite Bay.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
loopymitch said:
We've got trolls doing shoutouts!:( I guess there's no way to stop them.
You should really feel sorry for them, loopy. Their own little agendas are SO MUCH more important than the idea of the site to show how diverse our membership is.

Let them have their fun. I just wish they could show a little more creativity. Of course, with your hands covered in feces it's probably hard to be original.

;)