What's your pick today (June 13, 2018)?

Who do you want at the #2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible Mitchell benefited from playing on a winning team.

It's possible in 3-5 years nobody will question picking Fox. It's one of those things with high draft picks, nobody typically picks them based on what they are going to provide their rookie season. It's all potential. Even with Doncic where a lot of people assume you're getting a good look at the finished project seem to forget how vastly different a body changes between 19 and 24 and also how Euros and USA value different things in their athletes.
Mitchell is the biggest or one of the biggest reasons why they were a winning team. He wasn't riding on other players coat tails.

You throw Fox on that team in place of Mitchell and that team doesn't sniff the playoffs last year. Not even close.

Jjj's production per 40 was on par with Kat and ad. He's gonna be a stud.
Are you disgusted then the Kings are not at least having him in? They don't see what you see. Meanwhile, Wendall Carter is coming in on Saturday probably when we trade down as this GM has in 2 of last 3 drafts. No JJJ visit No Bamba visit, but they go see MPJ 12 times!

Yeah I’m hearing Marvin Bagley also. 95% likely Bagley. Give Giles a younger brother to mentor. Let’s hope he can learn to play defense. If he can the Kings bigs will be able to switch on anybody.
What do you mean you’re hearing?
yeah, in couple of posts you mentioned you are hearing or to that effect? son in law is in the Boston’s organization. anyone on the Kings?

Are you disgusted then the Kings are not at least having him in? They don't see what you see. Meanwhile, Wendall Carter is coming in on Saturday probably when we trade down as this GM has in 2 of last 3 drafts. No JJJ visit No Bamba visit, but they go see MPJ 12 times!
I'll wait until next season to decide how I feel about the Kings draft. We don't know who they're gonna draft yet, rumors and visits aside. We also don't know how that player will perform. I had Mitchell at #8 overall last year and would've taken him at #10 so I'm really hoping I'm not better at this than Vlade is lol. Vlade needs a homerun, you only get so many chances at the draft before your times up.

I'm not voting. Just posting my thoughts.

Ayton: I feel you have to take him if he falls. His physical skills are too impressive. My worry would be his long tern durability given his size.

Doncic: Everyone here seems to like him and who am I to argue. I'm not good at spotting these types of players. Meaning players who aren't particularly fast or outstanding in any way. Doncic is stealthy in that regard. I don't have a lot of film to judge him on. We have Bogy who I like and he looks like a similar type of player. If we picked Doncic as a small forward I would not be disaponited because he is highly regarded.

Bagley: Seems like a good kid. I liked his interview. He seems to want to be here. He has a good post game. Good rebounder. Not sure about the rest of his game. But if we picked him, so be it. Great.

Jackson: I like this guy because of his overall game. I don't think he gets enough credit. I like his hustle. He can score, hit the three, pass and gets three blocks per game on defense.

Bamba: Huge wing span. A huge stat in the NBA. 3.7 blocks per game, 10.5 rebounds. Doesn't score as many points as Bagley. But I feel like he has more upside due to his size and developing skills on both sides of the ball. Has good shot mechanics. Good attitude from what I hear.

Porter: There is not much footage on him. From what I have seen, he he jukes a lot for a mid range jumper. He hits them. Everyone here hates mid range jumpers. An inefficient shot on today's NBA they say. He has been injured. He could still be a great player. Risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.