What's up with Greg Anthony?

bigbadred00 said:
Kobe isn't very clutch this year. In years past he is always #1, but this year he's just an average player when it comes to taking the last shot in the game.
I haven't seen Kobe take as many clutch shots this year, but I wouldn't say he's been average at it. I remember him calming drilling a 3 to send the Knicks-Lakers game at MSG into OT and most recently his shot to win at the buzzer in Charlotte.

All that aside, the most important thing is, who scares you the most with the game on the line? Kobe, Wade, or Gordon? Something tells me Kobe is the most deadly player in the game who's going to drill that shot when it's needed most. I see alot of the same in Bibby which is a major complement, but I wouldn't put him on the same level as Kobe, but I'll give him honorable mention.

Well just from sampling Kobe's game this year Kobe isn't even close to anyones level that we are talking about. Mostly because he is constantly double teamed or even triple teamed. He is deadly, key thing is the he is deadly when open, he's never open any more and you can blame shaq being gone for that.

yah in that case miller is def most clutch active player. maybe throw in horry for forever breaking my heart...

without time restrictions, youve gotta look at playoff performances. bibby should still be on there though.

wade has earned enough respect that you spell his name right. dwyane.

GoGoGadget said:
Last month, Mike was left off of two Top 5 lists (forgot who's lists) of scoring point guards and they both acknowledged the mistake on the next show.

It was Greg Anthony and Tim Legler. I was shocked they even acknowledge thier mistake. I thought I was hearing things.;)

slugking50 said:
It was Greg Anthony and Tim Legler. I was shocked they even acknowledge thier mistake. I thought I was hearing things.;)
The fact that he went for bunches of points that night probably had something to do with it.

bigbadred00 said:
Kobe isn't very clutch this year.
kobe hit a GW against the bobcats the night after mike hit a GW vs the clippers. espnnews said it was his first game-winner of the season. i was kinda surprised about that. it is so late in the season already, and he only has 1. but he is definitely clutch. i'm sure he had tons of "big shots" but not necessarily "game-winning shots," which makes him clutch. you can't hit game-winners all the time.

well, back to the topic: mike should've been there, but he wasn't. it's just greg's opinion. it doesn't really matter what he thinks.