[WEST] Playoffs - Round 1

Who wins in the first round? (Pick 4 options)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Who would have thought that a team that replaced Kawhi Leonard with Rudy Gay wouldn't be as good? :rolleyes:

the Rudy Gay effect lives on...this is no coincidence
Wayment... I thought that the Rudy Gay Effect was supposed to be when teams got better after he left? Toronto wasn't better before he got there... And why didn't any of that rub off on the Kings?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Who would have thought that a team that replaced Kawhi Leonard with Rudy Gay wouldn't be as good? :rolleyes:

Wayment... I thought that the Rudy Gay Effect was supposed to be when teams got better after he left? Toronto wasn't better before he got there... And why didn't any of that rub off on the Kings?
the Rudy Gay effect can have its effect in many ways, for example not being able to get out of the first round. Prior to this season, when was the last time that Rudy was in the playoffs?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
A part of me wants to see the Jazz win tonight; another part of me wants to see them treat their home fans to their progression to the 2nd round. It's so much fun watching a team with no freaking drama.

GO JAZZ!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Thunder going fishin' after the next one and Wiggins has been a disappointment, he seems to be going through the motions out there. I don't see intensity or passion, stone faced player that seems O.K. with just being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.