[NBA] West Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers offense came to a screeching halt end of the 3rd q / start of the 4th.. This ones on Bron..

Memphis is so thin in the frontcourt they have to rely on Santi Aldema and Xavier Tillman.. With their backs to the wall this has been a respectable showing especially from Desmond Bane.

Last edited:
Jack Nicholson is back

last time I saw him at Staples he was eating
chili he brought from home out of Tupperware and was spilling it all of himself..not caring

Anyway, Memphis looks weak. Post all hands collusion trade the Lakers have been as good as anybody, but it’s remarkable how weak Memphis has looked. Steven Adams is of major importance but I’m not sure they win this series if they had Adams and Clark

I was feeling sorry for the Grizz not being able to play the Lakers in full force. Steven Adams and Brandon Clarke are basically all the interior defense you'll get from the Grizzles outside of JJJ.

But then I realized, this is for the best since they played the win-or-go-home game back-to-back with Fox and the Kings. Because no one will dare say Ja is even on the same playing field as a real all-star in De'Aaron Fox who scored 28 with a broken shooting finger in an elimination game and not laughing and joking on the bench while his team is down by 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.