Welcome Sean Singletary!!

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well he's certainly a much more viable PG than Douby. No idea what to do with Quincy. Its clear people have to go for us. But who, and who wants them?
why not Portland. Hell they have like 30 players. Maybe we could send them KT, SAR,and Douby and they won't even notice.

does anyone else in here think that udrih and singletary could be a very good combo at the point guard position? petrie has always been fond of the 1-2 punch, and we can never go wrong with depth. i think that just as thompson could prove to be a very good compliment to hawes, udrih and singletary could solidify our frontcourt. 2 passing bigs in the frontcourt with good inside-outside games, and 2 point guards, one a better purer passer and floor marshall and the other the pure energy to come in, drive the line, get those lay ups and and-1s, and hits some 3s. add martin on the wing and our team is looking better and better! people who complain about petrie doing a poor job when our team finished 6 under .500 in one of the most competitive conferences in nba history need to look around and realize what a good solid foundation of young talent we have now. the kings future is as exciting as ever... and ron ron opting out only says good things for us (clearing cap space and a giant headache to allow reggie to focus on developing teamwork and chemistry for a team that hopefully will be in the playoffs within a few seasons and stay there for a long time)

does anyone else in here think that udrih and singletary could be a very good combo at the point guard position? petrie has always been fond of the 1-2 punch, and we can never go wrong with depth. i think that just as thompson could prove to be a very good compliment to hawes, udrih and singletary could solidify our frontcourt. 2 passing bigs in the frontcourt with good inside-outside games, and 2 point guards, one a better purer passer and floor marshall and the other the pure energy to come in, drive the line, get those lay ups and and-1s, and hits some 3s. add martin on the wing and our team is looking better and better! people who complain about petrie doing a poor job when our team finished 6 under .500 in one of the most competitive conferences in nba history need to look around and realize what a good solid foundation of young talent we have now. the kings future is as exciting as ever... and ron ron opting out only says good things for us (clearing cap space and a giant headache to allow reggie to focus on developing teamwork and chemistry for a team that hopefully will be in the playoffs within a few seasons and stay there for a long time)
I think that would be ideal for this year, but the Kings can't do much if the Clippers just out right offer him more money, which they can do. All we have is the mid level exception and a please don't go plea.

I think that would be ideal for this year, but the Kings can't do much if the Clippers just out right offer him more money, which they can do. All we have is the mid level exception and a please don't go plea.
If Beno leaves then we sign someone on the cheap and we see if this kid can play, but he will be on the team next year and he will get a chance to play!!!

Last edited:
hes got some sick spin moves and crossovers id give him that.... hes pretty quick...

the best and wishful thinking (not saying will or will not become this type) turn out of this kid is he becomes the blend of parker and bibby: quick, slashes and shoots pretty well from deep :p

how is his defense?

a 6footer who can dunk :D kings looking pretty athletic now....

Dj augustine had 2 bench press and a 28 vert
Sean singeltary had 16 and a 26.5 vert
look at the difference in the number of bench presses... at 185 pounds.. im saying this kid is strong WAY STRONG :p quickness i dont know

As a UMD fan, I saw this kid play a ton in the ACC, and he is a stud. Absolutely thrilled with the pick. Singletary-Martin will be an excellent 1-2, IMO.

Yea, my anger at the other two picks has made me forget how much I like Sean Singletary. For some reason he just reminds me of Van Exel, hopefully he can be that kind of surprise in the 2nd round.

Yeah he is a pretty clutch player. Seems to be a good defender and shooter too, I guess he can pass. I would've rather had Chalmers but I like Sean Singletary too. Hopefully he can make a name for himself and atleast become a nice 6th/7th man, maybe a starter.

Remeber he beat duke with the last second shot. Maybe our pg for some years to come.

this is my prediction of what our 1 spot looks like in 2010.

deron williams after sloan retires becomes a king and Singletary backs him up lol

There are comparisons of him to Steve Francis....and he might very well be one, but shorter.

Plays with passion, isnt hesitant, a great shooter, distributor

cant wait!!

fyi to everyone. One of my friends at Virginia say his nickname there was $$, an allusion to his initials and he said it meant "Cash Money." Its lame but I like the $$.

I'm VERY excited with this pick. Watching one of his games, this kid has heart. Everytime he touched the ball, it was like magic. I'm excited to watch this kid play, and honestly, I feel he could be very well our PG for the future...

WELCOME SIR!

hope he makes the team :p if udrih walks on us he definitely is on the roster
i like what i saw in the videos hes pretty quick now i wonder why he wasnt in the first draft? any body know why? he seems to be good enough to be in the first round stat wise.. what was the knock on him?

Dj augustine had 2 bench press and a 28 vert
Sean singeltary had 16 and a 26.5 vert
look at the difference in the number of bench presses... at 185 pounds.. im saying this kid is strong WAY STRONG :p quickness i dont know
He's also about an inch taller than Augustin.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I heard Petrie say he's a very good on the ball defender. And he has a 6'4" wingspan. He played on a lousy team, so he didn't get a lot of pub.

I never seen him play, however, I'm not sure if I want a pg shooting too much.

Anyways, Welcome Sean.
His Coach from Virginia was on the Rise Guys this morning and he blamed his shooting to much on the fact that the Coach wanted him to. He didn't have alot of help around him and he had to make things happen so the Coach told him to take shots no matter how bad they were.