Welcome! New members, sign in please...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
A KingsFans.com hello and welcome to: Rena, danmum, einstein, George02, Slohoop, The PaPak Returns!!!, purple, and large jesus.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985

Welcome to the following new members who joined us this month: Der Schlaecter, aggie87, KCKingsCountry, EEH, lark04, Jeannette, rfdong, silicangat, Selektor, Jniz209, hiltie03, jeffh83, El Prup, Sundar, and Section 101.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985

WELCOME TO THE FOLLOWING NEW MEMBERS: NYtoSAC, chrisinsac, katratzi, alllnet, gospursdavis, LakerEric, Prince XY, blueheaven, and SAC-TASTIC.

Hi everyone....I've lurked for awhile, decided to peek out of my shell now. Love the site, glad its a little more realistic and less homerish than the other sites out there.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome. We have realistic fans here, we have homer fans. We have realistic homers. We've got something for just about everyone! Heck, we even have some fans of other teams.

Glad to have you with us!

Hi buddies and fellow Kings lovers !

Alexandre from Paris (France).
I'm 30 and I worship the Kings from the early 2000's... You know the White Chocolate/Bibby, Peja, CWebb & King Vlade era.

Actually I still do love their current backcourt and especially Kevin Martin (love RonRon-the psycho too)... but too bad they don't have real big men.

I love the game and I play some Fantasy Yahoo! leagues (h2h & rotisserie)

Hope you guys will excuse my english.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Hi buddies and fellow Kings lovers !

Alexandre from Paris (France).
I'm 30 and I worship the Kings from the early 2000's... You know the White Chocolate/Bibby, Peja, CWebb & King Vlade era.

Actually I still do love their current backcourt and especially Kevin Martin (love RonRon-the psycho too)... but too bad they don't have real big men.

I love the game and I play some Fantasy Yahoo! leagues (h2h & rotisserie)

Hope you guys will excuse my english.
In the early days of KingsFans.com it had a French version with two editors in France. It also had a Serbian version.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And a very special welcome and Holiday Greeting to our newest members: crazybouch, hardware failure, bobbyjoes12, anselmo, Magnum1, Futuristic, Il Mago, and akira x.

new poster

hi im kishon hagler from chicago, im 17, and i have been a kings fans since i was 10, i have been at this site watching u guys post, i just thought it was about time i could be involved

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
My last welcome of 2007 goes to: miltonap, The Bachelor Dandy, sactownking1023, and spud 4. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey guys, New here. Im active on an IPB Sports Forum with no Kings fans so I decided to start coming here also to talk some Kings basketball. 16 Years old. Been a Kings fan my whole life.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! Glad to have you here. You'll find Kings fans of all ages and both genders. We all have one thing in common, though. We love our Kings!