Welcome! New members, sign in please...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It seems to be a good time to start a brand new welcome page. The old one was getting a bit long for some to download. Yes, we still have members on dial-up.

Anyway, it is now TDOS. For new members, that is how we refer to The Dreaded Off Season. This is a time when some of our friends take a hiatus from our board. Don't worry. They'll be back for next season.

If you have just joined us, please say hello. If you already feel like the important part of our wonderful cyber-family that you are, please join me in welcoming new members.

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I will try and mention, by username, everyone who has joined us in the past couple of weeks. Whew! There are many.

Welcome to: d0rkus, SMF, Matrix, El Filibusterismo, RONARTEST4LIFE, nothingbutnet, pejavladebibbykings<3, Waylaid, hammystyle, IrishMace, kingme783, thats hot 21, RickV, rec, rolling images, pache100, Arena Skeptic, squirrelballer, Fresno King, Lil Mic, and EtherealTML.

more to come...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And we also welcome: Babs1228, dcoffey09, mezzoman, unartested, SheLovesTheKings, DirkinSac, walker60, exposer of deceit, medicalmarty, Amanjoy, babala, marapets, CarmichaelKeith, msjulia86, jabbb, inthepaint, Rolos, golden1, Bubble07, and grin.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to this week's new members. Glad you could join us.

Welcome: Windowlicker, aloha bruddah, Backlash, frinitetina, The Reptile, BMA1078, Matty, greypoupon, DfortheRing, ycfan93, Sptsjunkie, curitabagarrett, and louking4real.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Since our Goodwill Ambassador is temporarily without Internet service, I'd like to welcome the following new members:

john88, SacKingFan_23, Road_Kings, HollerAttaBaller, moradi420, Lt. SlickPimp, Emusslemanfan, phasefour, Slam, sftballstiles13, TheMan, gokings, purplep, and BRad1055.

Come on in and grab a seat early. It looks like we could be in for another great ride!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Since I have my computer back (whew!), I thought it would be nice to welcome this week's new members.

Say hello and welcome to: JET31, BritishColumbia, Tha rizzock, HighFlyingMonkey, kingman2716, mrsjude, Kingzrool, and MC13.

Thanks for the welcome, hopefully I'm allowed to post now. I signed up over a month ago and couldn't post for the longest time, so I practically forgot about this site.

Hi I'm new here too. I joined a few months ago and lurked for all of last season :p Hope i can add to the conversations around here

Haven't dropped by here to give a welcome aboard to the new folks, for awhile. Always nice to have new blood and new perspectives. Seemed like a lot of new folks lately and it is. Whew!:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to all of our newest members: Niz209, MasterShake, XRaiDeD, Kingsrock783, artest101, gunks, fansinceday1, ghettog, JohnnyLi, trizzz22, Roger Ramrod, All Kobe Odom 24/7, jimbodan, Causwell, diggining, Motaman, and jackson80.

Enjoy your stay with us. :)

I just saw this thread mentioned on another and came for the first time. Thanx for the welcome. Now I know what TDOS is! Hey, can anyone help me put up an avatar and signature? It says under FAQ's to do it in Edit profile. But I cannot seem to figure it out. I have an old operating program - is that why? Thanks for the help and I look forward to "posting" with you. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members, and so we say welcome to: Dear Miss, rebelx, Vitamin K, Jprez1024, mandingo, #93, Weird Anthony, RX-8, Crabwalk, NINE 1 SIXNESS, and Agent 23.

Enjoy your time here at KingsFans.com!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It doesn't pay to wait a week sometimes to welcome new members. We have many many new friends to say hello to...

Welcome: ITSCdanimal, KenThomSK, Uncia03, thelonegunman, o O, aduncan8434, webberfan4, Den-Den, ElRey, and TheJoker.

More welcomes to: JJPnSac, malakes, bajaden, gohankidd, artest93fan, Kevin Martin # 23, pnutsmomndad, Groundation, e'tinas, Hanks, and sactown100.

Good to have you all join us. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hello to this week's newest members: Lysia, Smills91, Tetsujin, Uncle Ducker, Dostoevsky, itscoatl, and kc122.

Welcome! Glad you joined us.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome, Spike. Nice of you to check in and say hello.

If anyone else is new, please don't hesitate to say hi. I have been remiss in not welcoming each and every one of you. My apologies. We had some troll problems for awhile and I just stopped welcoming our new members, for fear of welcoming those who came to do nothing but cause problems. Not a good excuse though, since I may have missed saying hi to some future great contributors here. So, to all of you who have joined us in the past few weeks, again my apologies and...

Welcome to KingsFans.com!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Decided to take the opportunity to welcome some of our newer members (of the past month). If anyone else is new, please say hello so we can give you a shout out.

Welcome to: Brac-o-matic, BibbyMania111, NikateeN, RKid, Termanology, LiGhTsOuTT, ss42004, luvDkings, cwebb bobster, disneydave, and SR241.

We also want to give a shout out to: drjay17, FutureSportsBroadcaster, MJJ23, ssglczc, BirdDoo, BLH, shoedork, shayneashley05, BudWright, **Bibby**thron, Kouka Lee, rumpled, Spanishfree, Toni dawg35, popcKic1, and ArDiKa.

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
A few more people have joined us this past week. Welcome to the following new members: bringbackbobby, Mary Lynne Vellinga, Mika, Shorty Balla14, TheFifthMookie, Beezy, Cerwindel, and juicij36.