Welcome! New members, sign in please...

Was told to come here, say hello, and celebrate my forum unlurking... I'm Nika, an Israeli who has been living in the Bay Area for a few years now... My other NBA team is the Heat - from a lot before they won their rings, I'm just sayin' because I always get asked - but needed something more local and never quite warmed up to the Warriors, so here I am.

And as we have a guy in the team this season, I'm planning on getting to some games, finally. Yay.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome to Kingsfans.com We're more than just a fan board around here. We're like a really big, sometimes slightly dysfunctional family. Come on in, sit down and get to know us.

:)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Was told to come here, say hello, and celebrate my forum unlurking... I'm Nika, an Israeli who has been living in the Bay Area for a few years now... My other NBA team is the Heat - from a lot before they won their rings, I'm just sayin' because I always get asked - but needed something more local and never quite warmed up to the Warriors, so here I am.

And as we have a guy in the team this season, I'm planning on getting to some games, finally. Yay.

Welcome to the best Kings forum around. We do have fun.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcoming new members is one of the many duties as Goodwill Ambassador that I enjoy. I have taken a hiatus from my duties over the past several months so first let me say..

WELCOME TO ALL
NEW MEMBERS OF
KINGSFANS.COM

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I like to personally welcome new members so, I will give a shout out to those who have joined us since the 1st of October...

mumshague, molly9ers, Arrorma09, segaddy09, and alphonse, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The season must be ready to start. We have 25 new members in the past 21 days.

Here's a shout out of welcome to: Chi, troyashley34, JRollins, Citizen Able, bankhead, CVKingsfan, funky p, fantasyfrankie, alexseinicolaev, Moneyman, Fibilove, JazzyPha23, Fortegreewows, chimivkontakte, M Barragan, obducar, Brewguy, and amyrbradshaw.

Last edited by a moderator:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
As we continue to welcome new members, please shout out to:

the 206, joemar, jdmhy, jayzfelon, GuitarCrazyo, Wyvvernemump, and Enduch Bic.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
As October draws to a close, we would like to welcome the following new members:

fheed, DyefDraitaten, frodoborg, BaZoOkA, KingsFaninChicago, kingstar0706, Didlly do, Sparky6string, GregR25, riseofthewest, o.r, CalsFinest, and melo4mvp

Hope you enjoy it here. :)

New Guy (kind of)

Hi everyone

I signed up a while ago, but never got around to posting anything...UNTIL NOW!!! But, I have been reading the forums for quite a while.

I am from Chico originally, then Sacramento from 1998-2001. Now I am in...(*sigh*), Los Angeles. I moved down here for school in 2001 and never escaped. It's rough being a Kings fan down here where nearly everyone is a Lakers fan (for the record I do like 1 player on the Lakers - Lamar). I pretty much use the few games the Kings play the Lakers or Clips to get my dose of Kings basketball (plus the 1-week NBA TV preview). Oh, and of course I read kingsfans.com all the time.

Since there seems to be a lot of distinct personalities here, I'll say that overall, I am an optimistic Kings fan, but a realist too. I'm always going to hope for (and homerly expect the best), but temper that with reality. For example, I love this new team. We have the potential to make the playoffs. But...I hardly think we are going to. Maybe in a year or two though.

One last thing about the Kevin Martin/Tyreke Evans situation. I think that when Kevin comes back, he will be very willing to fit into the team, not as the #1 guy, but as a vital piece. I've read so many posts stating that Kevin is not a #1 guy on a championship team, but a #2 or 3 one. Well...with the emergence of Evans (and maybe Thomson and/or Greene) that may just come to pass very shortly.

I havn't been this excited about Kings basketball since...well, it's been a while.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd like to add my welcome to that of 6th. It's always great to have another Kings fan join the fold. And it's really great when some finally decides to make that first post and become an active participant in the discussions.

We're glad you decided to take the leap.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Join me in welcoming some new members.

pshn80, jerry west 44, nidsEssepsy, Kings Fan Gerard, BaZoOKA, DeMoN, Reke' Havoc, dcdawg07, johnk, JMG, and hawari31

Welcome to KingsFans.com. Glad you have joined us.

I guess I never really introduced myself. Well, My Dad lives in Roseville, I used to live their as well but I now go to a small JC in Oregon. I'm 18 years old and I began watching the Kings after I went to my first game with my Dad at Arco back in the Glory Days, so probably the late 90's. Mike Bibby is my all-time favorite player. I enjoy music as much as anything. I listen to pretty much anything, but I like hip hop/rap the most. KiD CuDi is my favorite artist by far. I've been listening to him for more than a year and he's finally getting big. Jay-Z would be a close second. I also like Lupe Fiasco, Wiz Khalifa, Kanye West, Coldplay, Akon, man I could go on for a long time but I wont. College Football is my favorite sport to watch besides the NBA and I'm a HUGE Cal fan. In football I grew up a Steelers fan but I like the Raiders as well. I like the A's in baseball. Anyways, that's me. The name's Greg.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I guess I never really introduced myself. Well, My Dad lives in Roseville, I used to live their as well but I now go to a small JC in Oregon. I'm 18 years old and I began watching the Kings after I went to my first game with my Dad at Arco back in the Glory Days, so probably the late 90's. Mike Bibby is my all-time favorite player. I enjoy music as much as anything. I listen to pretty much anything, but I like hip hop/rap the most. KiD CuDi is my favorite artist by far. I've been listening to him for more than a year and he's finally getting big. Jay-Z would be a close second. I also like Lupe Fiasco, Wiz Khalifa, Kanye West, Coldplay, Akon, man I could go on for a long time but I wont. College Football is my favorite sport to watch besides the NBA and I'm a HUGE Cal fan. In football I grew up a Steelers fan but I like the Raiders as well. I like the A's in baseball. Anyways, that's me. The name's Greg.

Nice to get to know you, Greg. Thanks for posting. And again, welcome to KingsFans.com.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Here's a warm welcome for a few more new members:

Pookeyguru, matthew76, Mr. Clean, pupsingh, Arco Thunder, risko, Daniclan, BigboiKingsFan, The Return of the King, Tim L, numb3rfifty, and reebokforthree.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And here are a few more to whom we can say...WELCOME!

BradC79, 916 type-s, Bella Newman, jumpinmouse, dvirc218, FortyNiner49, deftoned, truenewman, hornets247, Kings 10 13 21 4 16, and nc916

Last edited:
Maybe this will help. :D

I'm Kevin, been a Kings fan for over 20 years through the good and the bad. I live in the Bay Area now and I appreciate the Warriors but they are a clear second. Also a fan of the Jazz. Second favorite sport is MMA.

I'm not old but I'm no spring chicken. My health is not good at least for now so I have a lot of time for this sort of internet thing, as well as routing for the Kings!

I love to discuss all things Kings and basketball in a respectful manner.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Maybe this will help. :D

I'm Kevin, been a Kings fan for over 20 years through the good and the bad. I live in the Bay Area now and I appreciate the Warriors but they are a clear second. Also a fan of the Jazz. Second favorite sport is MMA.

I'm not old but I'm no spring chicken. My health is not good at least for now so I have a lot of time for this sort of internet thing, as well as routing for the Kings!

I love to discuss all things Kings and basketball in a respectful manner.

We're glad to have you with us, honest. We have a lot of very knowledgeable fans of the NBA and the Kings here, and we pride ourselves on having a family-friendly board that doesn't dissolve into flame fests, etc. It's all good.

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Looks like I'm a little behind. Welcome to:

EuroKing, casspion, tonymixwell, Dexter Morgan, MBII, SAC KING 2002, BradC79, 916 type-s, dvirc218, FortyNiner49, deftoned, jumpinmouse, hornets247, and Kings 10 13 21 4 16.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
More new members that we welcome:

solidskatr, Alexanoj, deltashinigami, flox, 209king, kings12345, WALTtheWIZ, DJ Crimson, Luv4Kings, Sacramentoko erregeak, jondbz23, modestodave, LookingAround, eggos64, TIG Kings, LoraHup, The Astronaut, OPrime, blkamazon, and glassman1000.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And the most recent members to join us are:

situation4444, Robert617, EvoStrife, Big Eric, RekeHavoc13, BamBam52, Ed2009, subtleswoon, The Jamal, spudfan, ladydragonfly, Irribedit, Terri, Asaf, Castastic, and coban.

Welcome!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome one and all. It's great to see so many new names - now take the final plunge and join in the conversations.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Time to say hello to our most recently joined members. Welcome to:
ruben_lopez, SacDrew, CeacleHaf, LKpardo, malik, r3ali5t, MustangMBS, Matillis, TyrificKings, BAR SHOTZ, kingspride916, EIM86, supersteve, themessiah, 1Havoc3, Yaton, dennyromi, ianoble, IS-T, and lin_c8982

Enjoy your stay.