Welcome! New members, sign in please...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hello and WELCOME to everyone who has joined since Jun 25th: celticsmvp, perezident, Tommy B, Burn Boy, Faye, Henkel, yaboy, roundball1, Tarindel, DontStopBelieving, joemama, deadprez, Showtime, Piston04, J-WILL55, imabored, Ryazilian, Equity, and Lafayette.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It's time to say hello to our new members who signed in this past month. We offer a welcome (and a glad you are here) to: mac, annab, dmj, Throwitdown23, someguy, LHF, kmartfan, Drewski, used cisco, MonarchsRock, 15stronggonestronger, dude12, ethriller, sacgirl88, 6'1 PF, markerman, babycat, GeraldWallace#3, SacKings7, Suicide King, ccsraj, B13SS3D10, jbhomerun, 17th WoNdeRR, krackerman16, rodean79, pinoy king, penixmalone, kingsballer15, Kevin MartinFan, kipwinger, harryhoops79, and Andre87.

Jump in and join the fun. It promises to get better and better. :D

S

Shay~Shay

Hello to everybody, I'm Shay~Shay just signed up 2day..looking forward to talking some kings basketball and Monarchs with u all!:)

What's up. I'm the rare Northern-Canada Sacramento Kings fan. I've been a Sacramento fan since I was a kid. I think I'm going to like this site. I might not post a lot at first but I'll definitely be checking in on the regular.

Thanks

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to all the new members who have joined us the past couple of weeks. We hope you enjoy your stay: Shay~Shay, jachan, Doyouwantmore, RunNGun, PikselPusher, pkballr, skinnypotbelly, and luvdemkings.

Last edited:
Hi just a couple questions

hi im ryan and im new to kingsfans.com, Im 15 and ive been watching the kings since i was 7 and i just have a few to thinks to ask.Orien Green got signed right? but is it like a camp invite or is he on the team?and also is there a radio show on sports 1140 with Grant on it where he talks aobut the kings? If so can you tell me what time its on? Thanks

hi im ryan and im new to kingsfans.com, Im 15 and ive been watching the kings since i was 7 and i just have a few to thinks to ask.Orien Green got signed right? but is it like a camp invite or is he on the team?and also is there a radio show on sports 1140 with Grant on it where he talks aobut the kings? If so can you tell me what time its on? Thanks
\\\

It's my understanding O. Green is signed to a guarantee contract but still has to make the team - thus an invite. Grant Napear and Mike Lamb co-host their show on Sports 1140 from 4-7 pm M-F. Welcome to KingsFans.com Ryan!

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
\\\

It's my understanding O. Green is signed to a guarantee contract but still has to make the team - thus an invite. Grant Napear and Mike Lamb co-host their show on Sports 1140 from 4-7 pm M-F. Welcome to KingsFans.com Ryan!
However, Grant/Mike spend most of show on NFL/Raiders and MLB/A's this month with tidbits about Kings once and awhile. The Kings should become a daily item once training camp starts the first of October.

And of course, you can review the archives of KingsFans.com to get caught up on goings on, rumors, and background on the current crop of new Kings. :D

Good to have a teen view of all this as well. Big Welcome from the coast.

ive been reading the threads and everything on here for a like a month i just never registered cause i didnt wanna feel like a noob but i had to ask about orien green and to any admins who read the age i put when i registered i put like
1982 or something but thats cause i dont like to give my info away >.<
i am 15 VF21 >.>

wait so like everyone here is older then me? O thats not cool =(

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
wait so like everyone here is older then me? O thats not cool =(
This is the most active Kings message board on the Internet and a lot of us have been here for a very long time. Some of our posters weren't any older than you are now when they started. We are truly a fan community with fans of all ages and we are one of the few boards where there are probably as many women here as men.

And I personally think it's way cool.

:)

This is the most active Kings message board on the Internet and a lot of us have been here for a very long time. Some of our posters weren't any older than you are now when they started. We are truly a fan community with fans of all ages and we are one of the few boards where there are probably as many women here as men.

And I personally think it's way cool.

:)
ive been looking here,realgm,insidehoops,kingstalk,and sackings.com but kingsfans is my favorite. I especialy liked how you guys knew about kmarts extension before the bee and everyone else

ive been reading the threads and everything on here for a like a month i just never registered cause i didnt wanna feel like a noob

iv'e been reading the threads for about 2yrs already and i just registered recentlly...im from the philippine's and love watching the kings since 2000 and been a fanatic since then :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
icp3425 and syadap, glad you found us and have enriched us even more by registering so you can chime in. We are a great group of people, from all over the world.

WELCOME!!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome,and im just glad to be apart of this great group of people who keeps on supporting the KINGS....

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hello and WELCOME to members who have signed up in the past couple of weeks: ainokea, icp3425, syadap, Peacekeeper, and missurikingsfan. We are glad you joined us. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
A special welcome for those who joined us in the past month or so: Thomas, zolane, tunapa, ClonedPickle, jFranchize, NyfdRIP343, lattepiu, NewArena, and kaocsaephan.

Last edited by a moderator: