Welcome! New members, sign in please...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We have more new members in February to welcome. Shout out to: artestfan93, midasavahid, Vinman81, ramulus, cleangoon, kingzzzfan4ever, Pennyforever, vargascamp, adams340, Mitch Richmond 2, bmacsgirl, and noahbashby.

Hi-dee-ho,

Sorry I'm joining a bit late in the season. I have been reading the posts on these boards for about 2 years now and finally decided to join in on the action. Big time fan here and I go to about a third of their games every season. Glad to be here and I hope you don't mind having me around.

Peace

Hello there, I'm a Kings fan from Lithuania.

I've been reading the board for about a year now (well the Kings Rap at least). Today as I've been watching live stats for a Kings game today (that's an impossible time during weekdays for me due to a timezone difference) I've thought to visit the IRC channel, bumped into VF21 there and decided that it's time to properly join the boards.

So I'm here.

GO KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! We're always glad to welcome another long-distance Kings fan.

Glad to have you with us!!!

GO KINGS!!!

Hello there, I'm a Kings fan from Lithuania.

I've been reading the board for about a year now (well the Kings Rap at least). Today as I've been watching live stats for a Kings game today (that's an impossible time during weekdays for me due to a timezone difference) I've thought to visit the IRC channel, bumped into VF21 there and decided that it's time to properly join the boards.

So I'm here.

GO KINGS!
Welcome Vy. Glad to have you here.

Hi,...i´m the new one

First off all, hi to everyone out there...

I´m from Austria, so please don´t blame me for my bad english.

by the way: Austria thats not where the kangoroos are jumping around
That´s the country where Mozart,Schwarzenegger and hitler
came from

and nope.. i´m not a nazi

Unfortunately there ar only few nba fans in my country, espacially kings fans

So i´m trying to find a "home" here :lol:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
How time flies. Looks like it has been a month since I officially welcomed new members to KingsFans.com. So, let me rectify that situation now.

Welcome to: aero, Lil Krossover, Mateo, RvdM, Mark, Putn, BreakfastWithYao, Surgee88, vytzka, discocricket, tophy7, BigMo, MonarchsFan, MitchRichmond, MassachusettsKingsFan, even55, WVF, hun213, Angela819, birds, Ezis, hot romioo, RampagingMice, Viktoria, TurkeyStraightUp, kirstiee, Gonzoe, KingsInBrazil, bibson, 10,9n52mustgo, and ballapete.

New here.....

Long time lurker...posted my first comment in the Hawks game thread recently. Love Brick's grades, the solid commentary, the grasp of the obvious (we need a big man). I'll be posting more regularly soon. Grew up in Sac, moved to SF at 19 and watched 2002-2004 playoffs from Santa Cruz (lots of Kings fans there). Almost took my parents to the recent Nugs game for my dad's b-day; glad I didn't. Cheers all.

Hi everyone. Glad to finally be talking to you all.

I've watched from the pool's edge long enough, and now I've finally pinched my nose and taken the plunge.

I've been a fan since before the days we thought The Rock, The Wizard, The General, Edney and OP would bring us a title.

Now I'm stuck deep in enemy territory - the southern tip of Laker Country in San Diego - and I'm tired of being asked how long I've been a hockey fan when I mention the Kings.

It's been tough to follow the team from down here, but thanks to KingsFans, I still feel connected and now I'm excited to start taking part.

Also, I know it's been a tough year, but no matter how bad things get just rememeber: There was a time Yogi Stewart was our starting center.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hi everyone. Glad to finally be talking to you all.

I've watched from the pool's edge long enough, and now I've finally pinched my nose and taken the plunge.

I've been a fan since before the days we thought The Rock, The Wizard, The General, Edney and OP would bring us a title.

Now I'm stuck deep in enemy territory - the southern tip of Laker Country in San Diego - and I'm tired of being asked how long I've been a hockey fan when I mention the Kings.

It's been tough to follow the team from down here, but thanks to KingsFans, I still feel connected and now I'm excited to start taking part.

Also, I know it's been a tough year, but no matter how bad things get just rememeber: There was a time Yogi Stewart was our starting center.
Hehehehe!! Excellent point! And, welcome!!!!! :D

I thought I would formallt introduce myself, So here I am. I just started being an active contributor here. Funny thing, being a part of this community makes me feel like I just got a whole bunch of new comrades. Nothing I've felt on a discussion board before.

BTW I live for the NBA offseason. I love the roster moves and the speculation so I'll probably be on here all the time now:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! Glad to see you posting. We've got a great group of members here and we're proud to be the #1 Sacramento Kings Online Community!

Usually, we refer to the off-season as TDOS (The Dreaded Off-Season). This year, however, it's being looked upon much more kindly. In fact, Brick has labeled it TEAOS (the eagerly awaited off-season). At this point, roster moves and speculation are pretty much what Kings fans are living for.

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Time to say hello to those who have joined us in the past 2-3 weeks. Please help me welcome: mrfarinias916, B hi9h, meontop, k1037, rickindavis, scoot2er, PurpleHaze, tjh 32, ModKingsFan, Karyn Dufrane, king07, drey99adelphianet, Kingsfaninhumboldt, sac4trae, Brinzotti, DCphen0m, bloom, SactownspHinesT, kings4lyfe32, 17th WoNdeR, tedgar123, and sos.1000.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, I have been very remiss in my duties as Goodwill Ambassador of KingsFans.com. I take great pleasure in personally welcoming every new member. Unfortunately, my busy life has somewhat limited my time here.

It has been over 2 months since I posted in this thread. :eek: :eek: There is no way I can go back and list every new member of the past couple of months. So, let me just say to each new member:

WELCOME TO KINGSFANS.COM!!!

WE'RE GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!

Jump in and join the fun. And, if you stop by here and see this, give us a shout and we'll say hello to you personally.