Voisin sourced as saying Kings willing to Trade DeMarcus Cousins

Hahhaha Aileen...

"The sense within the organization..."

Not even a quote from someone close to the organization that wishes to remain anonymous due to the sensitive nautre of the issue.

Voisin with the quotes? Who woulda thunk?! Bright spark that she is.

Non-story. Wishful thinking on the absolute cretin's part.

Boogie's going nowhere, and rightfully so.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'm not going to bother going through what has to be the most ridiculous registration process yet just to comment on this, but sufficient to say this is warmed over Voison drivel. Not even new drivel. Exists right on the fuzzy borders of still being called journalism.

And yes, to the person who said it was Voison trying to create the market herself. Bingo.

Give me a NAME of a teammate. Because by all accounts his teammates love him. IT. Cassipi. Caron. There have been PLENTY of rumors of specific teammates not liking each other. Like Shaq and Kobe. Dwight and Kobe. Harden and Dwight. Rondo and Ray Allen. Melo and Hardaway. Butler and Rose. And yet none about Boogie.

Poison at it again.

You really have to wonder what Cuz did to Voison and Napear. It's clearly personal.

Professional advice to both of them. Some quotes would be nice. Some evidence.

The pro cousins side doesn't struggle to find people to go on the record.
There's documented cases of Cousins being extremely short with both of them with his answers. And I don't blame him one bit. Two pieces of trash who have thrown him to the wolves due to their own biases, and then they dig their heels in when Cuz doesn't pander to their BS when interview time comes. F**k both of them.

I'd much rather see both of them run out of town than Boogie, who actually contributes to Sacramento, both on the court AND off of it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
From the Twitterverse:

Aaron Bruski ‏@aaronbruski 1h1 hour ago
Just had our first trainable moment over here about which columnists you’re never ever supposed to take seriously.

Tony Xypteras ‏@TonyXypteras 56m56 minutes ago
By the way, this is why Voisin is dangerous. You can brush her reporting off as nothing, but others won't, and it circulates.

Ben boykin ‏@benjaminboykin5 2h2 hours ago
@basketballtalk so your reporting from a article from 2 weeks ago from a unreliable source well then

Diane ‏@Diane_Y 2h2 hours ago Sacramento, CA
@basketballtalk Why do I NOT believe this???

I'm not a big fan of DMC but I highly doubt the team will trade him anytime soon. I guarantee you if the team started to win DMC would change and he'd have more fun on the court. Winning changes everything.

I'm thankful to know that this is a garbage story. I do not read the Sacramento Bee but if she is such a bad reporter why is she still employed? Hopefully the Bee fires her.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm thankful to know that this is a garbage story. I do not read the Sacramento Bee but if she is such a bad reporter why is she still employed? Hopefully the Bee fires her.
She's still employed because her crap generates clicks which generate advertising revenue...and print newspapers are desperate for any kind of revenue they can manage to scrape together, even if it's from crap stories on their webpage.

She's still employed because her crap generates clicks which generate advertising revenue...and print newspapers are desperate for any kind of revenue they can manage to scrape together, even if it's from crap stories on their webpage.
Yes. This and it allows the Bee to say that they are neutral and don't cater to the Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yes. This and it allows the Bee to say that they are neutral and don't cater to the Kings.
That part always amuses me because the Kings are the biggest game in town. If they (the Bee) can't manage to find someone who is at least impartial (which I have to admit Jason Jones has seemed to be lately) then what good are they? They're shooting themselves in the foot by intentionally antagonizing the biggest sports franchise in their area. But, then again, smart hasn't been the best adjective to describe the Sacramento Bee since the Sacramento Union went out of business and they lost their chief competition.

That part always amuses me because the Kings are the biggest game in town. If they (the Bee) can't manage to find someone who is at least impartial (which I have to admit Jason Jones has seemed to be lately) then what good are they? They're shooting themselves in the foot by intentionally antagonizing the biggest sports franchise in their area. But, then again, smart hasn't been the best adjective to describe the Sacramento Bee since the Sacramento Union went out of business and they lost their chief competition.
To be fair VF, we have been a complete train wreck of a franchise the past, what, 10 years now? I don't think you can point fingers at them for letting somewhat controversial pieces be published. The DMC debate is a strong one in the Kings fanbase. I know most here are pro DMC but there are a lot of fans out there that want him gone so I don't see what the issue is with publishing pieces about that.

Ultimately, their objective is to sell papers and generate interest. And that's exactly what Voisin has accomplished.

Jason Jones was pretty good second half of the year. He wasn't "first" on twitter, but he at least got things more right than wrong.

Why would they care if people felt like they catered to the Kings? I would think they would since the Kings are in Sacramento and it's the Sacramento Bee?
It's a newspaper. It's not supposed to hold anyone's water in theory. Report the good and the bad.

The issue is that they're allowing Voison to write trash and half truths, if not flat out lies. So in attempt to keep credibility, they are actually destroying it.