VF21 Challenge Thread - What are you looking forward to the most for this season?

I'm looking forward to the Kings going from last in the league in pace to a top 5 team in the league in pace. If they aren't running next year, they aren't winning. Everybody from Fox on down to the bench and the ball boy should be running next year.
If I don’t see the water boy running full blast out to the floor to give them water during timeouts, I’m demanding a refund, lol!

At this point, I'm looking forward to talking basketball that actually counts. TDOS has truly been dreaded. Not because of anything in specific, just the sheer amount of negativity about anything and everything real or perceived that may or may not have something to do with the Kings.

I'm looking forward to watching the young guys play and learn together. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of bumps with so much youth but I'm excited to see the guys progress with a little continuity of roster and scheme. I'm looking forward to see what Giles and Bagley can do.

I am looking forward to all the young fellas taking over! It is time to hand the keys over. We have drafted reasonably well and might be sitting on a gold mine.

Not expecting a lot of wins, but I am expecting a way more exciting team to watch.

1 request: no more Z-Bo!