Vegas Summer League GAME 2: Sacramento Kings v. LA Clippers , 7/8/18 8 PT, 11 ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like what they just said, "Why not me? Why not now?" If that's the attitude of our young Kings - and it sure looks like it is - then we'd better make sure our seatbelts are fastened securely.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh there you go. Ike Ireogbu doing something. Unfortunately it was a foul but it was a nice hard foul. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I’d like to have just half of this aggression from Justin Jackson. He is asserting himself here. He needs to understand he can do that on the regular squad. Maybe it’s the Giles effect. Hope that passion and energy is very contagious
I hope Giles instills a confident aggression in a lot of the guys.

Oh crap. Gabriel down???

Entity

Hall of Famer
I have said from the beginning of Justin's career with us, if he develops a Rip Hamilton style of off-ball movement he could be poisonous ( in a good way ) .

Loving what I am seeing
That’s actually what I want Ben to do with us. I think with Rip it was actually in the play calling. Not sure our coach has that in the plans

I wish we had somebody named Gilgeous-Alexander on our team. The Gilgamesh nickname would write itself. ;)
Epic
I have said from the beginning of Justin's career with us, if he develops a Rip Hamilton style of off-ball movement he could be poisonous ( in a good way ) .

Loving what I am seeing
Yeah, in college I thought he seemed like he could play a Rip Hamilton game in a Tayshaun Prince body.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Oh stop. Jason Jones has been doing a credible job lately - and remember that this is from someone who has not minced words in criticizing him.
I actually think he had to. His work didn’t go unnoticed by his supervisors I’m sure

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At this point, I honestly don't care if the Kings win or not. I just want to see our coaches give the guys trying to make the squad every opportunity to prove themselves while the guys who have already got their spots hone their skills.