Tyreke Jumpshot

What are you going to do when he's playing point guard for us again next year?
Jump off the tallest building in Sacramento while yelling "Tyreke Evans is NOT A PG!!" on the way down. The only problem there is that I don't think we have tall enough buildings here in Sac to complete the sentence before I go *splat*.

Jump off the tallest building in Sacramento while yelling "Tyreke Evans is NOT A PG!!" on the way down. The only problem there is that I don't think we have tall enough buildings here in Sac to complete the sentence before I go *splat*.
If it helps, I hope that if Evans plays PG he'll excel under a good coach and system. That will make us all happy and finally end a 4-year long feud :)

Honestly never tried (due to intent and basically not being allowed to have a beard up to this point in my young life through school and whatnot) but considering I'm Asian that's quite likely :D
schools in Singapore outlaw beards? inhuman! how are you supposed to score with college girls whilst still a teenager then?

i think the beard's a great look for 'reke. as someone who's maintained a full beard since i was 18, i certainly prefer it to the goatee. i wish the goatee would vanish from the planet altogether. while i'm rarely one to comment on style or trend, i find goatees to be terribly outdated...

edit: and i apologize to all those goat-sporting kf.com members out there. it's just the way i feel...

;)

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
i think the beard's a great look for 'reke. as someone who's maintained a full beard since i was 18, i certainly prefer it to the goatee. i wish the goatee would vanish from the planet altogether. while i'm rarely one to comment on style or trend, i find goatees to be terribly outdated...

edit: and i apologize to all those goat-sporting kf.com members out there. it's just the way i feel...

;)
Oh, it's on now.