Training Camp 2024

Statistically for sure, but, in terms of efficiency, i think we'll see a nice and hefty uptick
That's the thing, if he does what he does best when we need, that's all we could ask for, I think.
We were pretty much done for the night if the opposing team slowed down Fox and Monk. He will draw attention, collapsing the defense, and giving open looks to the rest, that's for sure.
Both Fox and Monk even Domas are relieved there's a vet who could take the scoring load off them, giving them some breathing room. I suppose, their efficiency will go up as well. Barnes used to make the games easy when he scored efficiently. Now we have a more consistent and elite midrange scorer, our Achilles heel.

Last edited:
My wife and I saw Coach Brown out in DPH last Friday night at the Grant Union Pacers game against Lincoln of San Diego.

I knew he attended a lot of the Oak Ridge games, but surely didn't expect him to show up at GHS that night. He was there for most, if not all, of the game, too. I think it's really cool that he supports and really enjoys going to these local high school games. The players were really juiced to see/meet him. When Boogie Cousins was playing here in SAC it wasn't uncommon to see him at some HS games too. IIRC, I've seen Swipa at a game once as well.