Top 3 Key Questions for the coming year

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
1. Will the Kings honor all-time Sacramento Kings leader in games played Jason Thompson by retiring his jersey (it would explain why Keon changed his number to 23)?
2. Will Kenny Thomas get his on-camera sweating issues under control this year?
3. Will the Kings regain the ability to post audio in their highlight packages on social media again?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
How long would Fox have to go before passing JT? good lord no offense to Jason but how that's even possible is a head scratcher if only because it seems like we were stuck with k9 forever :D

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
ur much better at that search thing, but u can wait for jamal to confirm that its still active.
This is your homework, not mine. I'm not doing it for you. Find where I said this bet was on and point me to it by 8 PM tonight or I nuke everything in the thread related to it.

1. Will the Kings honor all-time Sacramento Kings leader in games played Jason Thompson by retiring his jersey (it would explain why Keon changed his number to 23)?
2. Will Kenny Thomas get his on-camera sweating issues under control this year?
3. Will the Kings regain the ability to post audio in their highlight packages on social media again?
#3 is absolutely baffling!! Just....how?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
1: Is Fox at all a winning player?

2: How good is Keegan actually going to be?

3: Is there going to be a parade if we back into and immediately lose a play-in position?

1: Is Fox at all a winning player?

2: How good is Keegan actually going to be?

3: Is there going to be a parade if we back into and immediately lose a play-in position?
Man after watching that first half I started to wonder if we would be better off starting Mitchell

If only this thread had a boast about some random puts/calls that no one cares about, then this forum would already be in midseason form!

My 3 biggest questions of the season:

1) Can we survive on D without a shot blocker/rim protector?
2) Will Fox and Sabonis improve their FTs?
3) What will be our longest losing streak of the season?

If only this thread had a boast about some random puts/calls that no one cares about, then this forum would already be in midseason form!

My 3 biggest questions of the season:

1) Can we survive on D without a shot blocker/rim protector?
2) Will Fox and Sabonis improve their FTs?
3) What will be our longest losing streak of the season?
Good questions (#1&2 especially).

I would add

Will Keegan replace HB or can they play well together?

HB is an expiring asset. What are the Kings going to do about it? I want a hometown discount if we keep Mr. Barnes for his twilight years.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Man after watching that first half I started to wonder if we would be better off starting Mitchell
Obviously not something that’s gonna happen given contract status. I always understood why the Kings max’d DFo. They had to. But it was always risky given his skillset. If he doesn’t step it up to another level this season, it’s gotta be time to try to move on if possible.

Obviously not something that’s gonna happen given contract status. I always understood why the Kings max’d DFo. They had to. But it was always risky given his skillset. If he doesn’t step it up to another level this season, it’s gotta be time to try to move on if possible.
Yeah not sure it is possible. I’m not sure he is tradeable as shown by last year.